Chapter 12: I might be perfect with you, but no one would know, so tell me

********* Lola's P.O.V. *********

When Jaime and I dried up and left the beach, we decided to go back to mine and Lily's house to just hang out and play video games, and soon discovered that Vic and Lily came back minutes after we got home.

"How'd it go?" I whispered to her, grabbing her arm and dragging her upstairs, yelling a quick "be right back" to the boys. "It went really well..." She trailed off, looking wonderless. I smirked. "He kissed you, didn't he." She gaped at me.

"I swear to god, I hate how you can read me so easily! But yes, he did, after he asked me to be his girlfriend. AND IT WAS IN THE RAIN TOO AND IT WAS SO CLICHE BUT SO PERFECT AND IT WAS SO SLOW AND DEEP AND JUST AHH IT WAS AMAZING!!!!" Lily started squealing rather loudly, so I giggled as I covered her mouth with my hand.

"My date went great, too," I stifled a squeal as I started to describe it. "We went to the beach, and he didn't say anything about my body, thank god, and we had a nice dinner, and had wine and everything, and he asked me to be his girlfriend, too." I smiled. "He didn't kiss me, but still... my night was pretty much perfect." I slumped against the wall smiling like an idiot.

"Hey, I have an idea! Why not they sleepover?" She blurted, and I admit, it was a damn good idea. "This. Is why I love you." I grabbed her and hugged her, wanting to stay this way. I love hugging people, especially if they hug me back, because that way, I feel loved and wanted. Plus, I don't remember the last time I hugged her.

"We should change into our pajammies though," I said, pulling back. We took a shower and got changed, with Lily in her ouija board pajamas and me wearing an oversized tee. Hey; I like being comfortable. I don't care if there are guys looking. If I'm not wearing a thong (which I never wear), then I'm good.

As we walked down the staircase, blushing a bit, wondering what the guys' reactions were gonna be, we found them waiting for us at the foot of the steps.

"Shit," Lily muttered, looking down and blushing harder. "I've got the weirdest feeling that you guys did this just to get us to lust." Jaime joked, and Vic chuckled. "No!" I said, a bit too loud. My face reddened. "These are our regular pajamas. Swear."

"Okay, then. Suit yourselves." We walked into the kitchen and started to take out all the junk food we possibly owned. And we have a special pantry specifically for junk, so we practically robbed it.

As I went to the freezer and took out two whole pizza pies, everyone eyeballed me. "First of all, we just ate..." Vic started, "second of all, I think that just one is necessary, since we all just ate," Lily continued, "and third of all, are you two even gonna be able to eat four slices of pizza? I mean, look at how skinny you are!" Jaime finished, pointing to mine and Lily's flat stomachs. We crossed our arms at the same time.

"Our skinniness doesn't mean we can fit only a cracker in our mouth," Lily stated. "Yeah. I bet twenty bucks that we can eat it, without puking." I added, and Jaime simply replied, "Deal." We shook hands. Lily spun around and stared me down. "Oi, stop doing that! Nossa! It's my money, jeez...." I said, preheating the oven and unwrapping the frozen Italian dish.

"Nossa?" Everyone questioned. I sighed. "It means 'gosh' in Portuguese." (//// A/N it means gosh in Brazilian slang, but it really means "our". Just to let ya know :/ )

"Oh." I put in the pizza and set the timer to thirty-five minutes. "So who wants to play some Black Ops II?" We walked into the family room, arms full of sugary crap, candy, Monster, and RedBull.

I grabbed my chrome blue controller and Lily grabbed her black and red marble one. "What about us?" Vic asked as he pressed the big button on the blank white Xbox 360. "Well, we have two remotes that came with the Xbox that we don't use," Lily suggested.

"Okay then, it's better to have crap controllers rather than have no controllers at all." Jaime shrugged as Vic opened the cabinet Lily pointed to and tossed a controller to him.

"Atta boys," Lily and I beamed. We started snacking on Sour Patch Kids and Monster cans, and pretty soon, we were all too hyped up to go to sleep. 

"BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP." The oven started annoying me with the constant reminder that my pizzas were finished. I groaned and somehow hoisted myself up into the air and started walking towards the kitchen. No one took their eyes off the screen.

I searched for oven mitts, but ended up not finding any. "Lily?" I called out. "Yeah?" She replied. "Do you know where the oven mitts are?" I asked. "Nope! Just  use a dishrag!" She yelled, clearly in "the zone," as we call it.

I couldn't find a thick dishrag to take the pizza with, so I grabbed the one by the sink sitting in a puddle of water and opened the oven. A wave of heat blew my hair (and yes, that actually is possible), so I waved it away and proceeded to get the pizza.

When I picked up the first pan, the rag got hot quickly, but nothing happened. I put it down before anything could happen. As I reached the second one, though, because it was in the back, the heat from the pan transferred heat into the wet rag, which burned my hand.

"FUCK!!!!!!" I screamed, immediately dropping the pan back into the oven, slamming the thing closed, and running my hand under cold water in the sink.

I heard an assertment of are you okay's, what happened, how much does it hurt, as everyone paused their current free-for-all match and rushed to the kitchen to tend to me. 

"I'm fine, guys, I'm fine." I reassured everyone, silencing them in the process. "I can handle this, it's happened before. See?" I showed them the two now very light oven burn scars on my left forearm. "Okay..." Everyone backed off. Jaime got a dry dishtowel to remove the second pizza while Lily rubbed an ice cube on my hand. Vic just stood there awkwardly in the middle of the kitchen, not knowing what to do.

"Are you SURE you're okay?" Jaime asked, coming over to me and taking a new ice cube from the freezer since the one Lily was using started melting.

"Yeah.... I'm okay..." I lied a bit, not wanting him to know that I was in a lot of pain. "Okay. I'm trusting you." He looked deep into my eyes as he repeated Lily's actions. I couldn't help but be mesmerized by his beautiful brown orbs.

His eyebrows furrowed. "Are those contacts?" Shit, I thought to myself. "Um... yeah, they are." I blew my hair out of my face. "I gess I can't play anymore..." I said, quickly changing the subject.

"Yeah, but you can still eat!" He exclaimed, grabbing  a now cool slice of pizza for me. "Thanks!" I chirped, opening my mouth so he could feed it to me.

"AWWWW SO ADOWABLE!!" Lily and Vic giggled, watching the whole scene. "Oh, go home!" I joked. They looked at me weirdly. "I'll tell yallz tomorrow morning, I'm too tired to tell you now."

We all ate four slices of pizza, Jaime handed over a Franklin, and continued to play. I had to keep an ice pack on my hand, but I enjoyed watching everyone raging over online gaming pros. Eventually, I started dozing off. The last thing I remember was Jaime pulling a blanket over me and kissing me goodnight.....

*************************************

This was just a filler. The next chapter (idk when it'll be updated) is gonna be FILLED with drama!!!!!!!!!! I know, I know, I'm devious 3:)

Yes, I DO have those oven burn scars. They're diminishing slowly, but it's still obvious. Oh wellz.

I've officially started trying to stop cutting :'D I wrote my best friends' names on my blade to stop me from doing it when I want to, and I either sing, write, read, or draw instead of cutting. If you guys struggle with self-harm, I suggest you try these. It's been working for me so far.

~Sunshine