Chapter 1

(Part one)

Lucas's POV:
Terrified. Was the word that I am currently feeling at this moment. In about 10 minutes I was going to ride Tombstone the bull. Today was the day that I prove each and every person wrong.

"Promise me that you will be alright" My anxious girlfriend, Maya Hart told me. I nodded.

"I'll try to Maya. God knows what will happen next" I told her while putting my hands on her cheeks. I leaned over and kissed her.

"If anything ever happens to me while I'm riding that bull, You have to promise me that you'll still love me.... No matter what" I said. She nods.

"I'll always do. Even if you come out with an Injury I'll still love you no matter what. You're my soul mate" She tells me. I smile at her and she gives me a fake smile.

"Ladies and Gentleman, It is now time for Tombstone the bull to be ridden" The announcer says.

"That's my cue"

Maya hugs me tightly before leaving the tent. I left the tent and went to the ring.

I climbed the bull and my heart began to beat really fast.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

And before I knew it, I took off. I rode the bull for 40 seconds and then I blacked out.
-

-----------------------------------------------------
Hope all of you liked the first chapter! 😃. This is my first book and I tried so hard to come up with an Idea. Part one will probably be updated tomorrow or the day after that. Or maybe I can update tonight If I can. Again, Thanks for reading! 😁