The dream

Percy appeared in a dark place. A red tint illuminated it slightly. Recognized the place; it was Tartarus. He wandered around for a few minutes till he came upon a field filled with people.

As he got closer her recognized them as not just people but gods, nymphs, satyrs, demigods and many other Greek creatures. He recognized his father and some other gods, the closer he got the more individual people he recognized.

Everything turned black for a minute them he appeared in the center of the field. He was circled by the demigods, gods, satyrs, and nymphs alike. They all were glaring at him with hatred and the worst part was he knew why.

The circle around him grew tighter. He started feeling claustrophobic. Suddenly he was pushed to the ground. A Native American girl stood over him with Clarisse next to her.

Clarisse kicked him in the gut." You awful runt. After all we did for you. We trusted you and you lead us here."

Chaos breaks out and people take turns yelling and kicking, and hitting at percy. He tried to hide himself by curling up but that didn't help. He tried to apologize but he never got a word in.

The abuse didn't stop though. They kept on hitting and kicking. He was scared and sorry that he failed.

He finally had enough. He say up and screamed at them. It shut them up even if it had only been for a few seconds.

Percy felt a sharp jab in his stomach as he sat up. Rhea stood over him." Get up, sea spawn, it's time to kick you grandfather off the throne."

She yanked percy off the bed, sending a pain down his arm. He followed her out of the cave. Hecate, Thanatos and a few other minor gods and goddesses.

" Perseus, you shall be leading these gods and goddesses into Battle. They have agreed to comply and be lead by you. But know this: if you make another mistake like that you will be executed instantaneously."

Percy nodded and stood before the minor gods and goddesses. None of them were happy with Rhea's choice but they were done with Kronos and if this was the only way to get rid of him then this is was they'll do.

Percy bowed before the gods." I swear on the River Styx I'll do my best."

They nodded and he walked closer to them to explain the plan. 

(a/n) so I am thinking about taking down one if my stories because no one is eadibgbit. If you want to check it out it's called pjo/hoo head  canons and one shots. I would seriously appreciate it.