Chapter 1: My uncle has a Rolls Royce

Third Person POV

Percy then called the police and said "I'd like to report a murder," his voice breaking.

"Who of?" The operator asked.

"My mom, Sally Blofis and my step dad, Paul Blofis."

"Don't you worry, son. We'll be there as soon as possible," the police replied sympathetically. So Percy packed up his clothes and a scrapbook that his mom made for him. The police arrived and blocked off the apartment so they could investigate the murder.

They took Percy to the police station and he sat down across from the chief. "Hello Perseus," the chief said, he was a jolly man who was very kind. "As you're a minor, you are unable to live by yourself.  Do you know of any living relatives that your mother would have like you to live with?"

"I'm sorry, sir, but I don't know of any living relatives," Percy replied respectfully.

"It's no surprise she didn't tell him," the chief muttered as he looked down at Percy's file. "Percy, you have an uncle."

"Really? Who?" Percy was confused, his mother had always told him she was an only child, or at least that's how she implied it.

"Tony Stark!" the chief said excitedly.

Wasn't he that millionaire that always had the paparazzi around him? Ugh. Percy internally shivered. He'd hate to always be the center of attention.

"Umm... Yay?" Percy replied, his 'exclamation of joy' turning into more of a question.

"We'll just contact him now, ok?" The chief said, grinning broadly at him.

So they called Tony and said "Mr. Stark?"

"Yes, who's speaking?" Tony replied, holding the phone in one hand as he screwed in a nail.

"It's the Manhattan Police Department, we're sorry to tell you that your sister, Sally has been murdered," they said. Tony almost dropped the screwdriver in shock.

"Thank you for letting me know," Tony said sadly.

"Wait, Mr Stark, don't go. Sally's son, Perseus, is underage and he needs somewhere to stay. We were wondering whether you'd take him in."

"Of course, I'll be right over, " with that Tony hung up and called Pepper down.

"Tony, what's wrong?" Pepper asked when she saw his downcast face.

"You know my sister, Sally," he started.

"Yes..."

"She was murdered."

"Oh Tony, I'm so sorry," she exclaimed.

"And she has a son and I said I'd look after him," Tony continued.

"Well, that's fine Tony. What's his name?"

"Perseus. But Sally told me he goes by Percy." Tony said.

"Shall we go?" Pepper said, turning towards the elevator.

"We shall, milady"

As Tony was leaving with Pepper, the rest of the team saw that they were leaving as they came through the lounge.

"Where are you going?" Natasha asked.

"I'm going to the police station," Tony answered.

"Wait, what!" Clint shouted. "What did you do now? "

"Nothing, my sister was recently murdered so I'm adopting my nephew," Tony answered and walked out leaving the Avengers with gobsmacked looks on their faces.

Tony and Pepper hopped into the least flashy car, an Aston Martin DB 9 and headed to the police station.

"Hello, Mr Stark," the receptionist said. "Here to pick up your nephew?"

"Yes," Tony replied seriously.

"Follow me please then," the receptionist stood up and walked off towards an office. He ushered them in and then headed back to his desk.

Sitting in front of them was the chief who smiled broadly at them. "Good afternoon Mr Stark. I just need you to sign these documents of guardianship and then you're free to take Perseus home."

Pepper read through the files and then handed them over to Tony to sign. The chief picked up the signed document and brought them to a side room where Percy was sitting.

"Hello Perseus," Tony said. "I'm your uncle, Tony Stark and this is my girlfriend Pepper Potts."

"Hello Tony. It's just Percy though," he answered, looking up at them with sorrowful eyes.

"Shall we go?" Pepper asked.

They stood up and walked out to the car but were immediately bombarded with the paparazzi. "Right this way, Mr Stark, please," an officer said as others tried to keep the paparazzi away.

"Excuse me, Mr Stark," a paparazzi shouted as he shoved a microphone in Tony's face.

As quickly as possible, Tony got everyone in the car and drove off as quickly as possible.

"Well Percy, I'm sorry you had to put up with that just after we'd picked you up, they follow Tony around like magnets," Pepper apologised.

"Don't worry, Miss Potts. It wasn't your fault," Percy replied.

"Oh, please call me Pepper," she smiled sweetly at him.

"So, kiddo, what are your hobbies?" Tony asked.

"Well, I like swimming, diving, water polo, well, all water sports and fencing," Percy said.

"Percy, we live with 5 other people,  ok?" Tony said.

"Yeah, that's fine. Do you mean the rest of your team?" Percy asked.

"Yeah, it's Steve, Clint, Natasha, Bruce and Thor, a.k.a. The Avengers," Tony said proudly.

"Well I can't wait to meet them," Percy tried to hide his panic. Thor was on the team! Thinking about it, Percy thought Thor might've mentioned something the last time they saw each other.

Nevermind, he just didn't want Thor to reveal anything. He'd IM Thor before he saw him! Percy mentally high-fived himself, great idea Percy!

"...ercy Percy Percy," he heard someone saying his name.

"Oh, yes? Sorry, I just got distracted," Percy apologised.

"Don't worry, I was just going to tell you we're here," Tony said. Alright, time to meet the team, Percy thought, shouldering his backpack and climbing out of the car.

E/N
Hey guys, it's the editor here.  My account name had changed, it's now @TooLateToSleep 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, don't forget to comment, vote and follow.

So how was the chapter so see yku amd follow my editor l.

Btw I don't own these pictures