hii guys my name is dajsha i really enjoy reading your stories hope you like!!!!

Ella's POV~~~~~~
Got home from school once again another horrible day getting bullied and harassed. When I first stepped into that door I knew something was wrong my mom actually looked sober for once. She said honey take a seat I said sure. What's going on?? I asked.
She saw said honey your dad........... My dad what mom??? Your dad sold you to be a sex slave for this group of boys. She said with depression. I said what??? YOU BITCH YOU DIDNT CARE TO STOP HIM???? Honey I-I. You what mom your a worthless piece of shit I said running  up the steps with tears running down my face my dad gets home from dealing walks up to my room and says they will be here in five minutes start packing. I didn't respond I got out like four suit cases and started to pack the stuff that I could fit like cloths and lady products and lastly I packed my phone charger and laptop and its charger. Headed down stairs and saw a little more than 7 boys I think. One of the boys with brown hair walked up to me and said "hey, I'm Cameron let me help you with those. I smiled and said thanks he smirked backed. The other guy with a bandana had about 5k in his hand I thought to myself "am I really worth that much... nah". The guy handed my dad the money and started to walk out the door so did the others. On my way out the door I said "I really do hope that you two rot in hell and the devil makes it even harder for you than the others. I said that with a smile on my face and looked back and saw the asshole of a mom crying for once I laughed. We headed out to the big red van it had like 7 rows I sat at the window next to Cameron and they introduced themselves. Cameron said I'm Cameron next to me is Taylor next to Taylor is Aaron in front of Aaron is carter next to carter is Hayes next to hayes is Nash next to Nash is Mathew next to Mathew is Bart "he's are  manager said cameron you don't have to fuck him". I smirked at Cameron he giggled. Next to Bart is jack j next to jack j is jack g next to jack g is. They all smiled and Mathew said "what's your name baby?" I said "ella" they all said cute name I said thank you. Once we pulled up to the mansion I was stunned and asked "is this where you guys live??" They said yuupppp!!! I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oml I really hope you guys like its my first story!!!!

Luv u guys!!!!!!