I nod silently.

  "Shall we go and reveal the truth?"

I swallow nodding standing up and heading towards the bathroom.

  "How much longer?" Lou asked as we sat on her bathroom floor.

I looked at my phones countdown. "Thirty five seconds."

She blew her fringe out of her face. "How long.. now?"

"Twenty eight seconds." I laugh.

She'd made me pee on three sticks - the pack came with five, she wanted to do all but i compromised with three.

  "How long now?"

"Fourteen seconds."

I felt my hands shake slightly. I guess having a second child wasn't out of the question. If i wanted a family with anyone, Harry would be the perfect person - he's the perfect father. I'd like a girl this time, a sister for Milo to protect - like me and my brother.

  "Now?"

I shook my head. "Four seconds."

Lou stood up straightening out her ripped jeans.

"Two."

  "One." We both say together.

  "Whatever the result." She promised looking me right in the eye. "I'm behind you."

I close my eyes as she turns to look at the sticks. I hear her sigh.

"What? What is it?" I whisper.

  "Negative babe."

I nod sitting on the side of the bath. "Oh."

  "Are you alright with that?"

I nod again. "Of course." I blink. "I mean, i did think about what it would be like to be pregnant again.i was so sure, i've been so..different recently. I've felt so refreshed and in love and just happy. I thought i was pregnant. I thought i was ready to be pregnant again. I thought about maybe if i had a girl, enrol her in dance classes, i sort of imagined her in a ballet tutu." I smile wiping a stray tear. "Sorry, i don't know why i'm crying." I chuckle.

  "Because you wanted another baby."

I shrug. "Maybe, i guess? It would have been nice."

  "To have that bump again?"

I nod.

  "Well get ready for it, because in about 5 months time you're going to."

My head shoots up. "What?"

  "I lied Charlotte." She smiles showing me the sticks. "You're pregnant."

I gasp standing up snatching the sticks seeing the Pos sign across all three. "Oh my god i hate you." I laugh as i cry.

She hugs me. "You're going to have another baby!" We both hug each other tightly.

"Thank you Lou." I smile through my tears.

She shakes her head. "I'm glad you came to me."

I hug her again smiling happily.

I get in around 6pm, after visiting Lou i went straight to work - i wasn't able to focus that well but i still did the assignments i needed to do.

I stood cooking dinner as Milo played with his Woody and Buzz figurines when i heard Harry come in.

  "Babe?" I hear him call.

"Kitchen." I call back.

He smiles kissing me and then Milo.

  "I have some news." He announces. "I'll tell you at dinner? I'm going to shower. Long day."

I nod. "I have some news too." I smile kissing his perfect lips again.

  "Perfect." He grins walking out and upstairs.

As the 3 of us sit around the table i feel my nerves appear again, why am i nervous to tell Harry?

It's Harry.

Just Harry.

"So, you have some news?" I ask curiously as Harry finishes telling Milo about the toy story game he saw today on the way to work.

  "Oh, yeah." He smiles nervously.

Why is he nervous?!

This multiplies my nerves.

"Okay.."

  "I had a meeting with management today." He says not meeting my eyes as he cuts his meat.

I nod.

  "And they've arranged for us to go back on tour.. next year."

___________________________________________________

A/N: Chapter 60!! This is the most i've ever written in a book and i'm so happy people are liking and enjoying it.

There will be a lot to come, this isn't near the end, i don't know when the end will come and i don't know if i'll be doing a sequel?!

Anyway, thanks for reading! Comment and tell me what you think of my cliff hanger hehehe) x