Chapter Two

Luke looking fine ☝🏻️☝🏻️☝🏻
as per usual 😏

I thought I'd be nice and update a day earlier
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luke's Pov

The rules of the mating ceremony is to walk about and try and find your mate you need to stay their all day.

The ceremony runs from 10 in the morning to 12 at night wolves that haven't found their mate need to stay until 12, in the past 3 years afterwards I've ended up in a pub.

The first year I was heart broken that I didn't find her the second I was disappointed and last year I just got piss drunk I knew I wouldn't find her but his year i have a feeling I might find her but then again that's how I felt he first two years

But if you do find your mate you have to them them somewhere and get to know each other and you have about a month to mate if not your mate goes into heat.

It's currently 09:30 it takes awhile to get their i'd better get up and dressed

"Luke mate hurry up" I'll be there in a minute "the pack will leave without us" I'm coming I'm coming.

I go downstairs and see Ashton waiting for me he's going with me for some moral support "I hope you find her this time bud"
me too I say.

We walk outside and see our pack beta and our Alpha

"Alpha" we both say, "Ashton why are you coming you have you're mate" I'm here for Luke for moral support Alpha"Ashton says.

We get into the car Ashton is driving we are following all the other pack members cars to get to the ceremony, it's in a different place each year. This year it's in the glasgow green there will be a massive circle and there will be tents surrounding it the circle in the middle is for the ceremony.

"Ashton what if I do find her what will happen to you? I'll need to take the car like you done when you met your mate "I'll just phone one of the guys to pick me up"

I'm so nervous for two reasons
1. What is I actually meet her
2. What if I don't and I'm disappointed all over again.

I don't want to keep my hopes up because I might not meet her but there is a part of me that thinks this will be my year.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this is the second chapter in feeling good about it next chapter will be in Lyn's Pov and you'll get to see her outfit.

And I was thinking of having 3 of my readers as Ashton, Calum and Michael's mates.

Let me know if you want to be one of their mates and who's mate you want to be and please.

Vote,comment and all that