Let's dance, he had said. You look beautiful, he had said. Then he 'accidently' brushed his hand under my breast. The first time I had smiled prettily and let it go. The fourth time was the deal breaker. The boy had to go down and down he went...into a chocolate fountain worth over one hundred thousand dollars..

I snickered again at the memory of his face and white tuxedo covered with chocolate. Without proof that someone, meaning me, had tripped him, the cost for the fountain came out of his pocket. Serves him right. Not that he lacked the money to pay for it. His parents were almost as rich as mine.

"Calm down, Susan," my father finally spoke, lowering the paper that he had been reading or at least pretending to read. "No harm had been done."

My father is a big man. Not fat but built like a linebacker or a wrestler. In his early forties, he was still a handsome man with steadily greying red hair and green eyes identical to my own. In fact I also got the red hair from him. Thank god that's all I got from him. Can you imagine pretty little me with The Hulk's body?

Burr!

"No harm?" Mother turned her glare on my father. "Rachel's party was ruined! Her fountain was ruined!"

"Who makes a one hundred thousand dollar chocolate fountain anyway?" I said dryly. But really...who does that? Oh right. Rich people with nothing better to do. I yawned. Speaking of rich people with nothing better to do...

"Papa, can I go now?"

"I think we should keep her locked up in her room," my mother said, "she can't possibly shame us there."

"Not true," I couldn't help but goad her, "I can always flash my boobs at the gardener from the windows."

"Emma Joan Blakely!" Mother screeched.

I shot up from the chair, quickly giving my father a kiss on the cheek. "See you later, Papa."

Papa nodded. "Be careful, sweetheart."

"Love you, Mama," I said quickly before she could protest. I hugged her. "You're such a nice, caring mother. The best mama in the whole world. You shine like the brightest of pearls."

"You shameless child," Mother rolled her eyes but I saw the spark in them. Mama had always been weak to flattery, specially mine and Papa's. "Go on with you," she shooed me to the door. "And for heaven's sake, please don't push anymore boys into chocolate fountains."

"Okay!" I waved, walking away. When I opened the door I glanced back and shot my parents a sassy grin. "But I didn't push him. I tripped him. After all, wasn't it you who taught me that a lady's hand must never get dirty, Mama?."

When father gave out a soft masculine chuckle and mother turned red, I closed the door with a giggle.

***

I stared out the limo window and sighed.

So friggin' bored! Sure I had just come from a little outing with some of my parent's friend's daughters but it had been so dull. All we did was sit and talk about boys and money and the lastest celebrity gossip.Once upon a time I would have been interested in that but now they all just bore me to death.

I sighed again.

Oh woe is me! How can someone have money yet be bored? Easy. After doing everything else you can do with money that my parents allowed me to do, everything becomes grey and bleak. Money can only do so much...

I sat up straighter. What I wanted was an adventure! Like in those movies where the heroine gets swept away on her feet when she meets a sexy adventures guy. How cool would that be? When will my chance come? When will Emma Blakely finally live to please only her self and not her parents? Not society?