Chapter 2

Ellie's POV
I woke up to my phone buzzing I picked it up and didn't bother looking at who was calling me.

"Hello?"

"Elle!" Rosie yelled.

"Yes Rose?"

"I'm taking you to school this morning I have to tell you something!"

"Okay."

I hung up and got dressed. I brushed my hair while listening to Ben's solo in Not The American Average. He sounded amazing. I put on a little bit of makeup and walked downstairs.

"Good morning Elle." My mother said.

"Good morning mother."

"Your father and I are going to New York for the rest of the week."

"Okay, can I invite Rosie to stay with me?"
"Yes you can, I like her."

I nodded. My phone buzzed. It was Rose.
R: I'm outside

"Bye mother, bye father!" I yelled.

"Goodbye we'll see next Monday." My father said.
I got into her car and she drove us to school.

"What did you need to tell me?" I asked.

"I got us tickets to see Asking Alexandria next week!" She screamed.
I screamed with her.

"I can't wait to see Slipknot on Saturday." I said.

"Me too."

"My parents are going away until next Monday and my mother said you can stay over."

"Yes I will."
She parked the car and we walked into school. I walked to my locker and grabbed my books. I heard something bash against one of the lockers, I turned around and saw Ben and Addison making out. Addison Scott was the prettiest and popular girls in school. She was quite up herself though. She never liked me and I have no idea why.

"Hey." I turned around and saw Ben.

"Hi."

"We still studying for next two weeks?"

"Yeah we are, but my friend is staying with me because my parents are out of town and my friend drove me to school."

"Okay, well I'll meet you outside again and I'll see you in English." He smiled.

God his smile is so beautiful. Wait what am I saying? I smiled back and walked to class.

~~~~time skip to last period~~~~

I had English last and I was most happy to see Ben. I don't know why. As I walked to English, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me.

"What the hell?!" I yelled.

"Stay away from Ben." Addison said.

"I'm helping him study, so he can pass. I don't see you doing anything to help him." I said.

"If you won't stay away I'll make you."
I scoffed and walked away. I have a red mark on my arm where she pulled me. I sat in my seat and got my book out. I didn't realise who was sitting next to me until they passed me a note. It was Ben. I opened the note.

"What happened to your arm?"

"I bumped it."

I passed it back to him.

Ben's POV

"I bumped it."

I didn't believe her, they look like hand marks. Addison and I aren't dating. We just hook up. I'm not looking for a relationship, not until I meet the one. But Addison is just up herself, but she's hot.

The bell rang and I walked outside. I lit up a cigarette and waited for Ellie.

"You ready?" I turned and saw her.

"Yeah."

I walked with her to her friends car.

"Here we are." She said.

I got into the back of the car and she sat in the passenger side.

"Hey Elle, sorry I'm late-"
"Why is Ben Bruce in my car?"

"Oh, I'm helping him study." Ellie said.

"Okay then. I'm Rosie."

"Nice to meet you." I said.

We arrived at Ellie's house and she unlocked the door.

"I'll just grab my books." She said.

I nodded. She is so beautiful. I've always seen her around school but never engaged in conversation with her. Her voice is so soft, her eyes are a beautiful sky blue and her lips look soft.

I only just met her, I can't like her. Can I? She walked back downstairs and sat next to me.

"Elle, I'm going to my house to grab some clothes. I'll be back soon." Rosie said.

"Okay, I'll see you soon." She said.

"Just copy these and then answer those. I'm going to make some food." She said.
I nodded.

"Here."
She had made nachos and I smiled.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

I finished everything and closed my books. I turned around and saw Ellie asleep on the couch. She looked so peaceful.

"No please don't." I heard her whisper.
I walked over to her and she was crying. She screamed and I hugged her.

"Ben?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry, I'm acting like a sook."

"It's okay, what were you dreaming about?"

"I have to do well, I have to be well behaved and be a perfect student. I'm expected to be. If I'm not, I'm a failure to my parents, they want me to become a lawyer. But that's what I want."

"What do you want?" I asked

"I want to travel around the world. I want to be a tattoo artist. I'm hiding some things from my parents and if they found out. I'd be disowned." She sighed.

"What are you hiding?"

"I listen to metal music, I'm going to a Slipknot concert on Saturday with Rosie, she bought tickets to one of your shows next week. I have a tattoo on my back and not all my clothes look like this. All my tank told, ripped jeans and other things are at Rosie's house."

"You're really not the girl I thought you were." I said.

"No one ever is."
I wiped her tears off her cheeks and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. She was so beautiful. I pulled her into my arms.

"I'll always be here."

"Thank you." She said.

Someone knocked on the door and she got up and answered it.

"Hey Rose, you can put your clothes in the guest room."

Ellie's POV

Why was Ben being so kind to me? I don't understand. I thing I've always thought he was quite attractive. But I can't like him.

"Hey Elle, I'm gonna go home. It's pretty late. I'll see you tomorrow." Ben said.

"Goodbye Ben."
He kissed my head and left. I sighed.

"I think he likes you." Rosie said.

"Me? No way." I said.

"The way looks at you and I think you like him too." She said.

"There's no way."

"Goodnight Elle."

"Goodnight Rose."

New update. I don't think I'll update everyday. But I'll update every two days. Vote and comment?
With love
~Zoe <3