One Direction Roleplay INFO!

I'm looking for anybody who is willing to roleplay with me on KIK, here or Instagram.

KIK: KristaPayne18

Instagram: liams_wife_forever

I do it where we each end up with one of the boys. I wouldn't expect you to be my guy with out you getting your guy. I would write as myself, as well as your guy separated by ••••••••, or such as Kris:, or third person is okay but just bare with me if we do third person I am not completely use to it. You would respond as yourself and as well as the guy I choose, which will ALWAYS be Liam; But you can have ANYBODY you want from One Direction to 5SOS or someone I do not know! Just tell me their personality. I can also do doubles, which is a chat for my guy and a chat for yours! I will post a form for you to fill out so that I will have details. 

I do sexual content, cursing,  supernatural, most anything but I will tell you if there is something I will not do. 

Hope you would like to do this!! Hope to hear from some of you ladies and gentlemen! 

*****ALSO!! KEEP READING I HAVE PROMTS WE CAN USE!! AND IF YOU USE MY PROMPTS WITH SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE GIVE ME CREDIT!!!*****

I am in college now so my replies might be slow sometimes and sometimes their right away! Depends on if I'm busy with anything!!(: