Chapter 2 - Polar Star Dormitory

Sorry for the grammatical errors.

"regular conversation"

"thoughts"

As Sena walks up the hill to get to her dormitory she looks around the campus to see different buildings. After 10 mins of walking, Sena gets frustrated and yells "Damn it! What the hell is wrong with this school!?" After 15 mins, she comes to her destination and looks at the building and worries "Seriously?!" She enters the building and hears a stampede and starts freaking out and thinks "A-an earthquake?!" She suddenly hears a lady in the intercom yelling and scolding the student's actions and behavior. Sena sweat drops, "How'd I end up in another freak show?"

A lady with spiky gray hair combed backwards with a headband stands on the stairway, she introduces herself, "I am the caretaker, Daimido Fumio."

Sena asks herself why she's here "Dad…I'm going to kill you! Why did you send me to a freak show?!"

Sena thoughts were cut off when the warden continues talking, "It's our famous challenge for those who wants to live here! You need to bring those ingredients in order to complete the challenge!"

Sena freaks out and exclaims "But I didn't bring any ingredients! This is new to me!"

Fumio with no concern tells her "Then…you'll have to camp out then"

"YOU GOT TO BE SERIOUS! My father neve-…never mind." Sena shuts up before going any further
"Hmm…? What about your father?" Fumio asks wanting to know more what she was about to say.

"It's nothing. Anyway isn't there any other way? I'm tired and I need a place to sleep." Sena comments with a whining voice.

"We only have leftover scraps in the dorm kitchen,…" Fumio was cut off when Sena asks a question "Does that mean I can cook with those scraps then?" Sena asks.

Fumio thinks "I don't like know it all brats, but I don't see why not" she replies "doubt anyone can create a dish good enough to pass the test. There's nothing but scraps" Fumio takes her to the dorm kitchen and lets Sena look around the kitchen. As Sena looks around she sees canned food, onion, and egg, Sena assures Fumio "Yes, this is plenty."

"What!?" Fumio exclaims in shock and watches her start cooking.

Sena starts cooking and makes 'Yukihira brand Kitchen Clearing Mackerel Hamburg Set'. Fumio tastes the final product and passes Sena due to her fantastic meal she created. She allows her to live in the dormitory. Fumio hands her a golden bronze key with her room number, 303. Sena takes her key and heads to take a shower/bath.

After entering the bathroom, she strips off her clothes and places them neatly in the basket placed on the shelves. Sena grabs a towel nearby and covers her body. She slides the door and she sees Tadokoro Megumi in the bathtub with a baby duck…

"KYAAAAA!" Tadokoro screams

"Tadokoro-san?" Sena asks

"AH! I'm sorry I screamed at you." Tadokoro realizes who it was and quickly apologizes

"Ahahahaha. It's alright." Sena laughs while rubbing back of her head with her right hand

"No! I'm really sorry." Tadokoro apologizes

"No, really. It's okay. Don't apologize. I'm sorry I barged in without knocking." Sena quickly reassures

"It's okay. Would you like to come in?" Tadokoro invites Sena in.

"Umm, you're taking a bath right now." Sena replies with awkwardness in her tone.

"Yes, I am." Tadokoro answers in a kind way, though as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.