What the F*ck is Happening?!

I wake up in a really warm embrace. Yawning, I sit up, rubbing my eyes. Looking to my left, I get a good look at the person I just woke up next to.

Trevor?!

"What the hell?!" I shriek, jumping out of bed. Trevor wakes up abruptly, looking around startled. His eyes meet mine, and he smirks, running a hand through his bed hair.

He looks really good like that-

I shake the thought out of my head, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Why are you still here?" I ask, fuming. He shrugs, stretching his arms. I point to the door, and he takes the memo.

Grabbing his shirt from the floor, he walks past me, slapping my behind in the process.

I punch him in the shoulder, and he smirks, walking out of my bedroom.

I grab my clothes for the day and head to the bathroom, mentally slapping myself in the process.

^^^^^

I kick at the gravel as I walk to school, keeping my head down and hoisting my backpack up higher.

I can't get last night's events out of my head. It's like he's put a spell on me.

"He's the fucking Sorcerer's Apprentice," I mumble as I make it to my locker. Putting in my combination, the locker pops open, and I grab my Anatomy textbook.

Just as I'm about to close it myself, it slams shut, and I roll my eyes as I see Trevor's smug face looking at mine.

I place a hand on my hip, raising an eyebrow. "What do you want?"

He puts his hands up in defense, looking up at me through his long eyelashes. "Hold it, hot stuff. You were nice to me last night. Are you always this bitchy in the mornings?"

"Only when you show up," I retort. I turn around to get to class, flipping my hair in the process.

I cringe when I hear Trevor's voice behind me.

"Nice ass, babe!"

^^^^^

Filler chapter :/