"I miss him so much." I sobbed into his chest.

"I know you do baby girl, I know you do. We all miss him." Cole was really calming my wolf down. He held me while I cried. "Do you want to talk about it?" he whispered in my ear as he rubbed his hand up and down my back. I shook my head, no. I then though about what Cooper said to me 'Stay close to Cole and Derek, they'll protect you', maybe it would be a good thing to start letting him in. Not forgive him but not hold this over him and avoid him.

"Can we get some ice cream?" I asked, whispering into his shoulder as he held me close.

"Of course we can Libbs," he set me on the ground and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I snuggled into his side as we walked downstairs, I don't know what it was but something didn't feel right, I was feeling really... off.  "Relax, everything's fine, you're safe with me."

When we got into the kitchen Cole led me over to the table then got the ice cream out. Instead of sitting on the opposite side of the table, Cole sat on the chair next to me. I knew that he could feel how unrelaxed and on edge I was.

"What did you dream about Libby? Please tell me." He pleaded. I shoved a spponful of icream in my mouth and told him about that horrible dream I had, starting with being attackd then to what Cooper told me. "You know he's right." 

"What?" i asked looking up at him confused.

"I will protect you, I'll protect you with my life. I'll die before someone hurts you," he whispered hile moving my hair behind my ear.

"Thank you Cole, for this." I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him, burrying my face into the crook of his neck. He responded by wrapping his arms around me. I pulled away and went back to eating my ice cream. "Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Most people are in bed but Danny and a few other lads went out." He shrugged.

"Why didn't you go out with them?" I asked looking up at him. 

"Didn't want to leave you here with no one to talk to."

"Where's Jake?" As soon as I mentioned him Cole tensed, something he does everytime Jakes name is mentioned or wheneer he's around.

"I don't know, library? He's not in his room" He shrugged. It's like twelve in the morning, I don't think he'll be at the library. Yes, the library stays open late but hardly anyone goes there at this time. "I don''t trust him Libby, why are you even with him?" Cole asked looking down at me.

"Cole," I sighed, "I don't want to go through this with you."

"Well I do." I could see that he was starting to get angry.

"Well you lost the right to care about me or take interest in my life when you rejected me." I was getting angrier and angrier with every word. As soon as I finished talking a look of hurt made its way onto his face and he looked down ashamed.

"I know. I regret that day so much, if I coud turn back time I would sweep you off your feet and treat you like a queen, my queen." He looked up at me and I could see the tears in his eyes.

Coles POV.

I regret that day so much, I was a fool for ever rejecting Libby. I love her so muh but I don't know how to show her. 

"Come on, I'll walk you back upstairs." I took the finished ice cream carton and spoon out of Libby's hands, threw the empty carton away and put the spoon in the dishwasher, ready for tomorrow. As I was doing this I could feel Libby's eyes on my back, watching my every movement. I don't deserve her, someone so perfect but I can't help myself. We're mates, we're made for eachother, she's my other half (and the better half too). But she has moved on and it breaks my heart to know that, to see her with him. I just want to have her in my arms, all day, every day but I know I can't have that. I had my chance and I screwed it up.

When we got to her bedroom door we stopped and Libby turned to me.

"Thank you for tonight Cole, I really appreciate it." She smiled up at me. I smiled back but then she did something completely unexpected, she stood on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek. I didn't know what to do so like the idiot I am, I just stood there and didn't do anything. I watched as she walked into her room and shut the door. When I knew she was back in bed, I made my way downstairs and was just about to walk into the living room when the front door opened and Jake came stumbling in.

"Where have you been?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"I don't have to tell you anything." He snapped at me and it was then that I could smell the alcohol in his breath but drunk or not my wolf doen't like to be spoken to like that.

"I am an Alpha and you will not, I will repeat, will not speak to me in that tone." I growled, my wolf was getting angry with the way this idiot was speaking to us.

"You're not my Alpha so I can speak to you whatever way I like." He said in a smug voice, thinking he just proved me wrong but oh how wrong he is.

"It doesn't matter if I'm not your Alpha, I am an Alpha therefore you will treat me with respect and especially when you're in my territory." I started taking slow steps towards him and he could see how angry I was but he still decided to carry on speaking.

"I don't have to give you anything." He then did something I thought no one would ever do, especially to me. He spat on my shoe! He actually spat on my shoe, who even does that? Well him apparently. 

"Get out of my sight right now. The only reason I haven't done anything to you is because of that girl upsatirs. Libby, do you remember her? You know the girl you're supposed to be with." I swear to god, if h doesn'tleave soon then I will end up hitting him.

"Oh Libby, I may just go pay her a little visit before I go to bed, shall I?" He smirked.

"Even think about going upstairs and into her room, I will not hesitate to kill you. I won't let you hurt her." And I meant every single word.

"Woah man, calm down, I would never hurt Libby, she's my little angel. I was only joking around with you."

"Libby is not yours, she's mine but you took her away from me. She should be with me, not you!" I knew I was starting to shout so I lowered my voice so I wouldn't wake Libby but I had a feeling she was already awake and that she never actually went to sleep. "Just go to bed Jake and we'll talk about this tomrrow when you're completely sober." He stumbled past me and made his way upstairs while I made my way into the living room and fell back onto the sofa. How am I going to get Libby to forgive me? I thought as I lay there.

Libby's POV.

I heard everything, all that Cole said and all the Jake said. Why would he joke about me like that? I don't know but I'll talk to him about it in the morning and about him not telling me where he was. Oh Jake you better watch out because by the looks of it he has Cole after him in the morning too, not just me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update but I've been really busy with school and other stuff,,,
Please tell me what you think of my book so far and what you hope to see in future chapters.
THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED!
Team Jake or Team Cole?
And guys, please please please read:
'Undercover' by nattha78 she's a really good friend of mine and she has just posted a story.
Just one more thing, I did mention this in the last chapter but I got loads after I said it. At the moment I'm not responding to any requests from people because I just don't hav the time. I'll let you all know when I'm accepting them.
Thanks for reading :)