Shopping gone wrong

Introduction
Jesy Nelson- loves singing and dancing is a somewhat trouble maker gets spanked by her band members
Jade Thirlwall- very caring loves singing and dancing gets spanked by Leigh kind of a trouble maker
Perrie Edwards- trouble maker but doesn't get in trouble around Leigh loves to sing and dance
LeighAnne- spanks her band members loves to sing and dance. Very protectice over her band members
Jade's pov
Me and the girls are at the mall shopping. Leigh and Perrie went to Rue 21 and me and Jesy went to Forever 21. Jesy is sick and she doesn't know what she's doing so I have to hold her hand. We go to the shoe aisle I let go of her hand to grab the shoes and Jesy walked away. Jesy come back. I grabbed her hand and walked back. Don't move OK I say. OK she says. I put on the shoes I turn around to find Jesy gone oh no I'm screwed.
Jesy's POV
I'm very sick and I feel dizzy and I don't know where I'm going. Jade let go of my hand I see a place were they sell hats go walk in that store.
Jade's POV
I looked everywhere in Forever 21 and I can't find her. I see Leigh walk in I dead. Hey Jade she says. Umm hi I say nervous. Where's Jesy she asked. Yeah about that I sat her down and this chair and I tried on shoes then she disappeared I say tears falling down my face. Jade she's sick she doesn't know what she is doing she doesn't know where she's going she says. I know I'm sorry I say. We'll deal with this when we get home Pez take her to the food court I'll meet you there she say. Perrie takes my hand and we walk out.
Leigh's POV
I see this place where they sell hats maybe she went in there. I walk in to see Jesy walking around with a confused look on her face. Jesy I say. Oh hey she says. Jesy did you walk here by yourself I ask. I don't know I'm just dizzy and my head hurts I just want to go to sleep she says. OK how about we go eat then we can go home OK I say. OK but can you carry me she says. Sure. I pick her up and walk to the food court. As we get there I see Perrie with food for us. I sit Jesy on my lap and start feeding her. I look to see Jade on her phone.
                   After lunch.....
I carry Jesy and walk to the car. I sit her in the car. She'll fall asleep eventually. An hour later I park in the garage. I open the back door and pick up a sleeping Jesy. And walk to the house. Jade sit on the couch I'll be back. I carry Jess to my room and lay her down on the bed I hope she gets better. I grab my hairbrush and walk downstairs. Come here Jade I say. She walks to me. You know that leaving Jesy by herself is dangerous she was very dizzy and she could've got kidnapped and we don't know do you understand I say. She nods. OK your only getting thirty then you can go to sleep ok I say. She nods. I bend her over my lap. I put the hairbrush up and goes down on her rear. Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack. My poor baby was crying. I picked her up and rocked her. It's OK its over I say. No more please she says. I'm not going to spank you anymore ok. I carry her upstairs to my room I see Jesy awake I lay Jade on the bed. I sit Jesy on my lap. How you feeling I ask. A little bit better. My head just keeps hurting she says. I grab some Aspirin from the nightstand and a bottle of water. Say ah I say. She copy's I pop the pill in her mouth the she drinks the water. Better I say. Better she says. We all cuddle and drift to sleep.