chapter / 1

~ Brandy , Rachel , and Harmony In Multiemdia ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

                          ~ Brandy's Pov ~

I changed my daughter Harmony into her night clothes and after she climbed out of my bed. I laughed and my computer starting ringing indicating a FaceTime call. I looked seeing my sister calling. I answered and looked at Harmony.

"Harm, look Aunt Ray Ray!" I said. She looked and walked to me trying to climb in the bed. I picked her up and she looked all in my camera. "T Way." She said. I smiled.

"Hi my baby." Rachel said. I kissed Harmony's cheek and she played with her toys. I went back to my computer.

"So what's up?" I said. "Nothing. I'm just getting home from work tired as hell. What are you doing?"

"Nothing. We stayed in today though. Just same old, same old. But I am looking for a job still." I said running my hand through my hair.

"Oh. Have Odell called?" I sighed and rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"I'm not even worrying about him. Haven't talked to him in 2 months. I'm going to continue to take care of my baby like I been doing and were gonna continue living life with or without him." I said fidgeting with my nails.

We talked for 15 more mintues and then after, I hung up.

I looked and seen Harmony sleeping on the floor by her toys. I smiled and took a picture posting on my soci media accounts and then put her in my bed.

She whined a bit, but she sooner or later went back to sleep. I got in the shower, washed my hair, dried off, and then I got in bed with my stanka. I kissed her cheek and turned off the lamp going to sleep.

                            ~ The Next Day ~

I woke up to Harmony slapping my face. "Mama!" She said. I groaned and sat up. "Why are you-" The door bell rung.

That's why she woke me up.

Smart girl. I got out of my bed picking up Harmony and walked downstairs looking through the peep hole.

I couldn't even believe my eyes.

Odell was on the other side.

I opened the door and he looked up from his at me. "GoodMorning." He said.

"Morning." I put Harmony down and she followed me to the kitchen. I turned the heater on so that it won't get cold since it was already cold out.

The door closed. "GoodMorning." I said. "Mama." Harmony said. She was pulling on my sweats. I looked at her and she was holding a banana.

"How did you get that?" I asked. I looked at Odell who was grinning. He looked at me and shrugged sitting down.

"Peal it and cut it for her please." I said. I really didn't even want to see Odell's face right now. He's been MIA for 2 months and now all of a sudden since I moved here, he wants to come and see us?

Hell no. He lucky I close that door in his face and left his ass in the cold out there.

"Odell what are you even doing here?" I asked. He sat Harmony in her high chair and sat the bananas infront of her. I made myself a cup of coffee for breakfast.

"Well. I'm on my break for now and I wanted to see our daughter? I can't?" He asked. "I'm not saying you can't, but it been 2 while fucking months and you been MIA. Where was you two months ago?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

His ass best have a good explanation besides football. "Look Brandy, I been busy with foot-"

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE FOOTBALL ODELL!" I turned the computer on infront of Harmony just so she won't watch us. Odell looked at me and sighed. "I'm sorry alright? Ima do better." He said. I chucked.

"Odell you know been saying that she Harmony was 8 months. But the same shit been happening. You been MIA and popping up to places. Odell I know you got football and stuff , but your child should come before all of that." I said. He was quiet. I sipped some of my coffee and held it in my hands just thinking of everything that's been going on.

"Brandy I also came back because I really miss you. I can't stop lurking on your Instagram and stuff. Look, let me show you I changed." I shook my head looking out at the view over the house.

"Brandy." He said. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

I know exactly what he trying to do. Fool me into going back with him. I miss being with Odell, but he has shit he's going through .

When he gets all of that out the way, then we can talk. "Odell, move." I went sit on the counter.

"I'm serious Brandy. Today, I'm taking you and Harm out." He said. I looked at him and blushed. "Odell don't-"

"Nope, I don't want hear nothing. Get up and go get dressed, I'm gonna dress Harmony."

He pulled me off the counter. I laughed and went upstairs.

Might as do this today.

~

I took a quick shower and then grabbed my black leggings, my dark red wine long sleeve shirt, my black boots, and I put my gold necklace on.

I flat ironed my hair straight and then put a little make up on.

I went to Harmony's room seeing Odell sliding her bow in her hair. "Mama." She said. I smiled and picked her up.

"Good job dressing her." Odell smirked. "You thought I didn't know how to dress? Girl you sleep." I laughed shaking my head.

Harmony was wearing a grey stripped shirt, black pants, her grey uggs, and her hair was in a pony tail. I kissed her cheek and she smiled.

"Mama, bebebe." She said. I smiled nodding.

"Ready to go?"I nodded and grabbed my purse and phone. And my keys. We got into Odell's truck. "I'll buckle her." He said. I gave her to him and was very surprised.

He's really serious about this. He must really missed mama.

"So where are we going?" I asked. He smirked turning on the car. "That's for me to know and you to find out." He said. I blushed shaking my head.

I don't know why, but I feel like I'm just like...i missed him you can say?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

● Will Odell Win Brandy's Heart back ?