CHAPTER TEN

When we arrived at the mall, Wendy squealed then literally dragged us to every store.

*5 1/2 hours later*

I stepped out of the car with a least 30 bags, we snuck up the stairs like ninjas. Violet, Moon, Cherry, and Maddie were giggling the whole time. We were in my room at my house, but I could hear Ashton and his friends along with both of our dads yelling at the TV. How did we get in you ask? Well they were to busy yelling at the football players in the TV, and eating popcorn. When we finally reached my room. I took one look down the hallway, but didn't see anybody. I closed the door slowly and I locked the door.

Turning around I said, "Let's start wrapping."

*2 gruesome hours later*

We all were laying on the floor, who knew wrapping Christmas presents was so tiring.

I stood up and asked, "Who's hungry?"

"ME!" they all yelled.

We all walked out of my room we were at the top of the stairs. When my foot got caught on a uplifted piece of carpet, and I fell down the stairs on my stomach. When I landed at the bottom of the stairs my legs were still on the stairs. I lifted my head to see everyone staring at me, even the guys in the living room. Then I started laughing and soon everyone joined me. When the laughter died down Ashton ran over to me, and picked me up all the while asking if I was alright.

"I'm fine," I tell him laying my hand on his cheek.

He wrapped his arms around me then kissed my forehead with a sigh he let me go but pulled me into the living room. The girls all went over to their mates except for Kat, who just sat down by Brandon. They haven't found their mates yet. Ashton sat down in the leather recliner, then pulled me into his lap.

I leaned back into him then said, "You and the guys are cooking for us tonight."

"The things I do for love," he grumbled.

Then he got up then sat me back down, and headed towards the kitchen with boys following behind.

**45 minutes later**

"DINNER'S READY!" my dad yelled.

We groaned then headed towards the kitchen. When we were all seated at the table, we all dug in and ate. They had cooked chicken and shrimp pasta with alfredo sauce to go with it. I smiled to myself then continued to eat. We all finished our food in ten minutes, everyone went back into the living room while I washed the dishes. I had just put the last dish in the cabinet, when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. Immediately I knew it was Ashton, he turned me around so I was facing him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, then tilted my head back so I could look him in the face. He smiled then leaned down and kissed me, it soon turned into a whole make-out session. His hands gripped my hips then he lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he lowered me on top of the counter. He then climbed on top of me causing me to moan. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I denied he growled in annoyance then squeezed my boob. I gasped he took the opportunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth. We continued our make-out session for a few more minutes. Someone cleared their throat I pushed Ashton off of me, causing him to fall on the floor with a loud 'thud'. Ashton was cursing up a storm, I ignored him then slowly sat up. I looked up to see Matt, standing in the doorway with an amused expression.

I was blushing like crazy I cleared my throat and asked, "Yes?"

"Oh nothing," he says holding his hands up.

Then he bursts out laughing, when he finally calmed down I smirked at him.

"Oh Daniel!" I yell.

He appeared seconds later and asked, "Yes Rose?"

I bat my eyelashes at him and say, "Matt said that you weren't as good as last time and that you stank of rouge's blood."

Daniel turned around and faced Matt who exclaimed, "I did not say that!"

Daniel playfully growled then slung Matt over his shoulder, Matt was screaming and punching his back the whole time.

Before he walked out the back door he yelled, "THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION ROSE!"

I turned around and saw Ashton smiling at me then he said, "Run."

With that I took off running out the back door, and into the woods.