My Hero (Niall Horan Love story)

CHAPTER 1 "Nandos, here I come"

"Get the f*ck out of my house you piece of sh*t, and don't even THINK of coming back ever again." And with that I was kicked out yet again by my emotionally unstable mother. When I mean kicked out I mean she connected her foot with my stomach.
It was normal routine, mom would think about when dad left and start drinking until she passed out then wake up only to see the reason why he left.......
Me.
My mom never use to be like this she used to adore me and even dress me up in pigtails and cute dresses, but that all changed one day 4 years ago when my "father" decided that day to up and leave us to fend for ourselves.
I'm currently a 17 year old girl laying on the wet grass after being brutally kicked off the porch and falling five steps down to the newly wet dead grass that is our front yard.
I slowly bring myself up to a standing position and hissing slightly at the pain in my abdomen area. There is definitely going to be a bruise there tomorrow.
Flashback
"I don't get it, why do you have to leave?" I cried, as hot tears trailing pools down my face.
"To protect you and mommy" he said, but I didn't believe him-
Bam...... I gun shot
He whips his head to looked at me one more time, deep pain that is clearly etched in his horror stricken eyes.
He takes three long strides to reach me and pulls up his long hands and caresses my red cheeks. His hands are stone cold and trembling, not the way I usually remember them.
He takes a deep breath and says...
"Never stop being my tough ass little girl. One day when the time is right I'll come back, I'll explain everything and we'll be together again. Remember your always daddy's little princess" he concluded.
" daddy wait what's happeni-" I chocked out but it was too late. He had kissed my forehead and fled out the door into the rainy blackhole of a pitch black night.

This is all my fault.

"GGGGRRRAHHH"
Jeez someone's hungry,which of course is me and my loud stomach signaling it was feeding time.
So without further distraction.....
"Nandos, here I come."
-----------------------------------------
A/N: ok guys yeah I know that it's a short chapter but I wanted to get this part over with before the real stuff happens
Thxs for reading and please vote and whatnot!!!