Oh,dude!

I woke up at 6 am and i couldn't fall back to sleep.Meh,i opened my laptop and accesed Twitter,then Tumblr,Youtube and,dunno why,i checked my Skype.I had a mesage from..Jane!Sent at 5:55!
"I am sorry for yesterday...i didn't know Max and James hated eachother.If you hate me,i understand."
I answered straight away.
"I don't hate you!You're my BFF!!It wasn't your fault.I should have told you..."
Then i closed my laptop.It was now 7:39.I i set my laptop on the floor and fell back asleep.Today i didn't do much.Nor i did this week.I had to go to school so i just got all my lessons from my classmates.James explained to me the ones that i didn't really understand.

*One week later*

Today was the day.I was going back to school.I didn't tell anyone,i wanted it to be a surprise.I walked to school with James.Luckily no one recognised us on the way.I entered the classroom and went behind Jane.

A:'sup?
J:Alex!
S:Wassup?
An:Wait,what?!
A:Hi!

Cece,Taylor and Britt noticed me.

C:Hey Al!
T&B:Hi Alex!!

Laura came and said hi aswell.

L:Hey!!

Then mrs.Huckleberry,the math teacher came in.

m.H:Hello Alex!Hope you got your lessons.
A:All of them!!
m.H:Good!

She went and sat down in front of the class.

m.H:Today we're learning about tge cube!Who wants to come write and do a problem?Anne?
A:I want to!
m.H:You sure,Alex?
A:Yes!
m.H:Ok then!

James and i finished the cube about 2 days ago.I knew everything.

m.H:Well done,Alex!You have a plus!If you get 2 more,you'll have an A.
A:Thanks!

*ring*

m.H:Goodbye class.
Class:Goodbye,mrs.Huckleberry!!

She left.Finaly!

J:How did you know so much?
A:James!
J:He told you about the cube?
A:Indeed!!
S:Wow!This kid is really into you!Is he annoying you by any chance?
A:He's not a kid,he's our age.And he's not annoying me.Plus,he asked me to be his girlfriend...
J:OMG!!That's awesome!
An:Alex and James are...
S:Shut up,you idiot!
A:Thank you,Suka!I don't want everyone to know...
S:No problem...
A:Oh,yeah...i forgot to ask...why do we have a new door and a new window?
J:Oh..well,Suka got his head stuck in the door and Andrew jumped trough the window..
A:Trough?!
An:Yeah...
A:Of course you did...you almost died without me,didn't you?
J:Yeah,pretty much..

*ring*

We have...english.No,thanks!
We got trough.

A:Suka,can you help me with something?
S:Depends..tell me with what?

I told him the plan.We'll do it after school.

*ring*

Teacher:Ok,kids!You can go home now!

I stoped Suka and told him the plan again.Then i told Jane the part she needed to know.Everything was set.
I met with James at the school's gates.

Ja:Helli,Al!
A:Hey..i have to tell you something..

I told him a plan,not the one wich i told Suka or Jane.I had to hide it a bit.

A:Got it?
Ja:Yeah..

We went at the location.It was in a old,forgotten part of a small park.I went in first,followed by James.I hope everyone's ready.We only have one try.

Ja:Max?!Why are you here?
Mx:I had to meet with Jane here!What?
A:You two need to stop fighting!!
Mx:Pff..sure!
Ja:I told you!He can't be stoped!
Mx:He knows what he's saying!No one can stop me!!

He wanted to punch James,but i jumped in front of him.The next moment my nose was bleeding pretty bad.Suke jumped out of a bush.He didn't say anything,he just held Max's hands behind his back.Jane came in.She saw me,she saw blood.She ran to Max and told him to stop.She convinced him somehow to get along with James,who was now holding me.Max didn't punch only my nose,he hit my head.I was a bit dizzy.That's why James was holding me.

Ja:Al?Are you ok?
A:Not really...
Ja:Relax!I'm holding you!You won't fall.

I did what he said.I couldn't feel my nose and i was dizzy.Everyone looked worried.At least James and Max wouldn't fight anymore.

J:This is the end of your fight!Look what you did!
Mx:I..i..i'm sorry..
A:Violence is not the answer!!
Mx:I know...
Ja:Alex,relax..this isn't the right moment..
S:I'll call Mark to come and pick you up..

James nodded.
5 minutes later Mark arrived at the park and came at us.He showed me this place.He sat next to me and hugged me.

M:What happened?Why is your nose bleeding?
Ja:I'll explain..

He told Mark everything that happened.He just listened.He looked at me a few times.I was just happy that he was here.He hugged me the whole time,simetimes rubbing my back gently.He was the best brother i could ever have.

M:Who made this plan?
Ja:Alex..
A:I didn't think they would start fighting...
M:It doesn't matter..you tried to do what was right..

He gently stroked my head.I was trying to ignore the pain that was coming from my head.It was almost gone.

M:Let's go home!Thank god you're alright now!Wanna stay over,James?
Ja:Sure!

I just smiled.James turned to me.I stoled,but he already saw.

Ja:I saw that.-he whispered in my ear-

I giggled.
We were home in a short time.I got changed because i had blood on ny tshirt.

Ja:Hey..are you ok?
A:Yeah,why?
Ja:It's just...what you did there..why did you go in front of me?
A:I didn't want you to be hit.
Ja:But you got hurt because of me!!
A:It wasn't your fault!
Ja:Well,who's was it then?
A:Max's..he was jealous.
Ja:Yeah,but you shouldn't have jumped in front of me...you don't have to suffer because of me!
A:No...but i have to protect you..
Ja:You're the girl!I should protect you!!
A:Yeah,sure...

We both laughed.Then James leaned forward and kissed me.I leaned on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

Ja:I love you!
A:I love you too!
M:Ha!I knew you loved eachother!!
A:When did you get here?
M:Before you kissed...lovebirds!!Don't you hate it when i call you that?
A:Not anymore...it's true now..
M:Wait,you mean...
Ja:Me and Alex are officialy dating!! Impressed?
M:Wha...wa..since when?
Ja:Yesterday..
M:What?
A:Are you mad?
M:No..just surprised..
A&Ja:Why?
M:Because...i acctualy don't know...
Ja:Are you a bit jealous?
M:Maybe.....
A:Ohhh!!That's cute!

I hugged Mark.

M:I just....you're growing really fast and i don't want to lose you..
A:You won't!

We stood there for a bit..Though the moment was ruined when i sneezed.

M:Oh..poor girl..you should go to sleep.
Ja:Where can i stay?
M:There's a couch there..i'll get you a pillow and some blankets..
Ja:Alright!

Mark left.

A:I'm surprised he let you sleep here.He never lets anyone sleep in here..
Ja:Then i'm special!
M:You guessed it!There you go!

He ploped the stuff on the couch and left.

Ja:So,what now?
A:Sleep?
Ja:I'm not that tired..

I yawned.

Ja:But i see you are...

I leaned on his shoulder..he kissed my forhead..i fell asleep in seconds..i believe he put be down on my pillow.Dunno though..i was asleep..