Meeting Jimin

You went to the store to get some items that you need, minding your own business, being happy that you're not popular enough to be noticed by a lot of people, when you see Jimin. You had a mini heart attack and kept your Fangirl inside.

He waved at you and you're like ' my HEARTUUU' . You just now realized you were staring at him and quickly looked away.

He was getting apples. Makes since because they're forced to eat healthy.

In the meantime you were staring into space and then...
"Hello, are You okay?" It was Jimin.

"U-um, yes. "
"Are you a fan?"
"Yes, obviously." You just happened to be wearing your #BTS shirt (that you gestured to), but it was slightly covered by the (some random color) flannel you had on, unbuttoned.
"Oh.."
"Can I have your autograph?"
"Sure. Where?" Unfortunately, you had nothing meaningful for him to sign so he just signed your wrist.
"Oh, can I also have your autograph?" He said while pulling out a keychain that had your group on it.

You were flabbergasted. And your palms were sweaty and hands were shaking.
"Oh, of course!" He gave you his Sharpie that he used to sign your wrist. You signed it.
"Hey, are you going to any parties?"
"Oh, you mean those parties... I don't really like drinking, but I suppose I will come to a few."
"Cool . I hope I can see you sometime. Bye !"
"Goodbye!" and with that, you checked out and went back to your own dorm to sleep.