11%

i met my ibf today and literally couldn't be any happier~ bella if you see this i love you💋

i'm gonna give you a fair warning, your gonna cry, read at your own risk love you xx

Kirsten's pov

Today was the day, i was gonna meet Hunter, everything today is going to be perfect i'm happy and so excited.

"KIRSTEN GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE NOW OR WE ARE MISSING OUR FLIGHT AND IM SURE YOU DONT WANT TO DO THAT SO LETS GO"

as soon as i got to the airport i took a picture of the sign and sent it to hunter and under it I wrote under it "on my way to see my best friend, but don't worry, you don't know him"

Hunter sent back the laughing emoji and said he was excited to see me.

i couldn't wait, everything was planned out and today was supposed to be the perfect day.

supposed

Everything was fine and we boarded and took off like normal but obviously it was a 14 hour flight so there's a little bit of a worry.

after a while i fell asleep with my headphones on and everything was going smooth until i wake up to this dropping feeling in my stomach. lights are flashing, beeping noises coming from everywhere, and passengers screaming.

"ASHLEIGH WHATS GOING ON" i yelled.

"i don't know" said loudly as i can see the anxiety building up in her eyes.

finally we hit the ground with a big boom.

i hit my head pretty hard, and i think i might've broken a could bones, but thankfully it was nothing worse.

after only a few minutes cop cars, ambulances, and lots and lots of fire trucks came to the rescue.

they took everybody to the closest hospital.

Ashleigh and i got depressed so i had no idea where she was going.

When we got to the hospital they took me in the back as if it were a real emergency.

i was in so much pain and i was crying that my foot hurt.

"sweetie, i need you to tell me what happened and what hurts"

"i hit my head pretty hard and my foot hurts really bad"

The doctor took an x-ray of my foot and told me it was fractured, but that i should stay a couple days to make sure my head is okay.

Ashleigh's pov

i was fine, i knew that Kirsten would be too, but obviously she wasn't going to meet Hunter for a at least a couple more days. While Kirsten was sleeping i took her phone and looked for Hunter's number.

Once i finally got it i called him and told him everything that's going on

*ring ring*

h~ hello?

a~ hunter?

h~ yeah who is this?

a~ hunter it's ashleigh, kirsten's older sister

h~ oh hey haha did you guys land?

a~ yeah about that, we kinda have a problem

h~ what do you mean kinda have a problem

a~ the plane crashed, i'm fine, ashleigh is in a boot because she fractured her foot, but she has to stay for  a couple days to make sure her head is okay

h~ oh my gosh that's terrible

a~ yeah i know,

a~ but i was wondering that if you can come here in three days and surprise her because she's obviously gonna be upset that she can't meet you

h~ i can see if i can get a ticket, because i definitely wanna meet her too

a~ so my plan is i tell her that i have a surprise for her when we get back home, and she'll be upset because she can't see you, but you stand right in front of the exit so that your her surprise and she doesn't have to wait "until we get home" get it?

h~ good idea ashleigh i'll let you know what i can do plane ticket wise and i'll call you back soon

a~ sounds good, have a good night hunter

h~ you too

*end of conversation

I walk into Kirsten's room, "i always got your back little sis

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
i'm literally so inactive and that's really bad, sorry

idk if this made you smile or upset idek im running out of ideas

if anyone wants to hear the story about me meeting my ibf leave a comment:)

thanks for reading

comment, vote, and follow

xoxo~ AriannaRowland❤️