"Of course not Nadia." I laughed. I took a breath and stood at the doors staring ahead determined. 

"You look gorgeous Amber. Dad would be so proud." I nodded and gave him a sad smile. My father had passed away six months ago and it hit us all hard. I missed him everyday but life had to go on. We were now all taking better care of Mum and she was taking care of Greg's daughter Jorgie. She loved Jorgie with all of her heart and Jorgie managed to fill the whole that Dad had left in Mum's heart. 

"Thank you Greggie." I grinned, using the nickname I used to use for him when I was six. 

"Go knock em dead." He winked. 

Mum quickly rushed inside and we all stood ready and waiting to go in. 

"You ready?" Jenna grinned at the side of me. 

"Definitely." I smiled. The music started playing and the doors suddenly opened. Adira and Lottie walked down the aisle first, followed by Nadia and Cassie, Jenna and Lily and finally me and Greg. The room was full of guests, mostly from James' family cause it was massive. 

Harry, Ginny, Albus, Eleanor and Scorpius were all sat on the front row of James' wedding party, behind them sat Ron, Hermione, Hugo and Rose. Taylor, Mattie, Ollie, Laura, Caitlen, Kyle and his daughter Scarlett all sat on James' wedding party's side. 

My wedding party had less people, just a few Auntie's and Uncle's that I had seen since Dad's funeral and my bridesmaids when they sat down. Greg's wife, Amira sat with a gurgling Jorgie on her lap. 

I finally reached James and Fred who stood proudly beside him as his best man at the front of the church. Greg declared that he would give me over to James and kissed my hand before sitting down next to Amira and Jorgie. 

I took James' hand in mine and smiled up at him. I couldn't believe this day was finally here. It had been a few years since James had asked me to be his wife and I couldn't wait to see what the future would hold for us both. 

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of James Sirius Potter and Amber Louise Chamberlin. If anyone here today has any reason why these two people should not be married, speak now, or forever hold your peace." Everyone in the room was silent and I let out a sigh of relief that I didn't even know I had been holding in. 

"Excellent, then we shall proceed." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"BEST WEDDING EVER!" Tanner stood up on the table with a glass of fire whisky in his hand and his hand's in the air. Even as he was getting older Tanner was still the most hyper person i'd ever met. 

"I really don't know how Nadia puts up with him." Cassie rolled her eyes as Nadia dragged Tanner off of the table with a scowl on her face. 

"They're engaged Cass, she definitely sees something in him." I told her. 

"I know but who'd have thought it? Nadia Lovera and Tanner Jordan. It's the strangest combination ever." She smiled as Tanner tucked a loose hair behind Nadia's ear making her smile shyly. 

"I definitely didn't see it coming." I shrugged. 

"I can't believe you married a Potter Amber, you are one now!" Cassie shook her head in disbelief. 

"It sounds strange. I'm so used to being Amber Chamberlin not Amber Potter. Mrs Potter is Ginny not me." I laughed a little.

"It makes you sound old if you ask me." Fred interrupted the conversation and sat down next to Cassie. 

"Thanks Fred." I rolled my eyes. 

"Fred where did you leave Orin?!" Cassie cried, looking around frantically for her husband. 

"Chill Cass he's with Kyle and Olly over there." Fred rolled his eyes and gestured to where Orin was sat with Kyle, Olly and Caitlen. 

"Remember he's still not in his comfort zone around you lot. Tanner is enough to scare anyone." Cassie reminded him. 

"He's not a child Cassie he'll be fine." Fred told her. Cassie just gave him dead eye, stood up and walked over to join Kyle, Olly, Orin and Caitlen. 

"Well done Fred." I laughed a little as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. 

"She's such a drama queen, she's never been any different." He rested his elbows on the table and placed his chin in his hand to support his head. 

"Yeah but if she wasn't she wouldn't be Cassie." I told him matter-of-factly. 

"That's very true." He nodded in agreement. 

"AMBER!" Tanner, James, Nadia and Adira sat down at our table. 

"Hi Tanner." I rolled my eyes as he took a seat beside me whilst James took the other side. 

"You're wearing a pretty dress today Chamberlin." Tanner played around with the material on my wedding dress. 

"You can't call her that anymore Tanner, she's married." Nadia rolled her eyes at how childish he was. He turned into a three year old when he was drunk. 

"Well that's rubbish! What can I call you now then?" He huffed. 

"Potter Tanner, not Chamberlin." James had not yet gotten used to the fact that we now shared the same surname. He hadn't stopped smiling and saying it all day. 

"But I don't like that. Jamsie is Potter you're Chamberlin, that's the way it works." Tanner frowned. 

"But it's changed now Tanner because they're married." Adira laughed at how innocent he was acting. Tanner Jordan was far from it. 

"Is that going to be like me and you Nads?" Tanner turned to her. 

"Er yes Tanner." Nadia blushed a little. 

"YAY!" He cried, running off and spinning Lily around on the dance floor as he approached her. 

"When are you getting married Nadia?" Adira turned to her. 

"Who knows." Nadia shrugged. 

"It'll be soon I know it." I grinned. I couldn't wait for Nadia and Tanner to get married. Seeing my best friend happy was all I ever wanted for her. Even if it was with Tanner Jordan. 

"Let's hope so." Nadia sighed and followed in the direction that Tanner had disappeared in. 

"You want to dance Ads?" Fred turned to Adira with his hand out. 

"Yeah why not." She shrugged and followed Fred on to the dance floor. 

"Do you want to dance wife?" James asked with a wide smile on his face. 

"I'm okay here for now if you don't mind, my feet are killing." I told him with a smile. 

"Okay. Today has been such a good day." James smiled again, throwing his arm around my shoulder. 

"It really has. I've been waiting for it for ages." I smiled and watched as our families all enjoyed the party. It was great to have them all there to celebrate. 

"Happy wedding day wifey." James grinned. 

"Happy wedding day James." 

***************************************************************

Hi! I'm so sorry it's taken me ages to write this! I started University in September so i've had a lot of work to do! 

That was the last chapter!:( But I promise the epilogue will be uploaded very soon. 

Thank you for reading!

Natalie:)