Alive Again & with the living.

Magsimula sa umpisa

Neptune: Oh yeah... I forgot to mention him to you two..

Black Sister Uni: *transforms back*.

Uni: You're telling us that you forgot to message us & call us?!

Noire: So it's your fault again?!

Neptune: Hey! I was busy eating Compa's Delicious food! 

Noire: Can't argue against that now.. B-But it's not l-like she's a better cook than me.

Uni: But you do have to admit that she is a master chef.

Saturn: So you're friends of Neptune then?

Neptune: Yepproni!

Saturn: Then I truly apologize for attacking you, two humans. In return, I shall give you Noire & Uni something new from the disposal of my ancient powers.

Noire: N-No. No need for that... I should've been honest with you.

Uni: Ye-Yeah.. Nepgear is my friend.

Saturn: I must because of my commitments that were piston onto me...

Noire: *Picks his head up*. It's okay... I should've been more direct.

Saturn: *Looks up & smiles*. You know how to make rejoice to life forms. 

Noire: N-Not like I can, but if only if it's a person that I can respect & kind of like I will. But not all the time.

*Neptune, Noire, Uni & I head back to Planeptune's basilicom*.
Neptune: Hey! Histy we're back! We brought Noire & Uni-Chan here too!

Noire: No need to say that I'm here.

Uni: Umm... Yeah! I can make my own acquaintance.

Nepgear: Uni-Chan! *Runs & hugs Uni*.

Uni: Hey! Hey! N-No hugs & jumping on me all at once! Without permission!

Nepgear: So I can't give my friend a hug for not seeing her in a week?

Uni: I-Its not like that! *Blushes*... I-It's just don't run up & jump me like that. That's all. 

Saturn: Well. You two seem fanatical. As one would call friends.

Uni: Shut your mouth Saturn! I'll shoot you where it counts!

Saturn: You obviously don't remember how much of your bullets I absorbed, like a sponge plant that helps estuaries prevent from flooding. 

Nepgear: Be nice to our new friend Uni, he's only been here for several days.

Uni: So, it sounds like that he's from another planet or some sort. Is that it?

Saturn: Precisely. It's named Saturn.

Uni: Oh? I thought nothing could ever live on a gas giant planet?

Saturn: Life can coexist on a gas giant, but it takes millions of years to be successfully adapted to live in its harsh extreme conditions, like me. I am 90 million years' worth of adaption to surviving on any planet, even in space. I can't die on Saturn, but on other planets, I can die. It's just that it is very hard to take me down. 

Noire: *Walks in*. Hey! 

Neptune: *Walks beside Noire*. You two sure are making nice with Saturn. *Pudding in her hands to give to everyone*.

Nepgear: Yep. Saturn is actually a pretty cool type of guy. Even though he's from another planet.

Uni: Maybe? I don't know, but I gotta admit that he is pretty strong to take my bullets in like a sponge or a pufferfish.