"What was that?" One of the Death Eaters inside the entrance hall asked.

"I didn't hear anything, you're imagining things Arvel." Another Death Eater spoke.

"Right! we can't stay here much longer because people are going to find us. You two go." Harry told me and James. 

James nodded at me once and threw the invisibility cloak over us both. We moved quickly but made sure we couldn't be seen. James quickly cast the silencing charm that he had learnt from his Dad and I then quickly stunned the other two. They both fell to the floor. 

Harry, Ginny, Taylor and Mattie quickly burst into the entrance hall as me and James threw off the cloak and we quickly took down the other two Death Eaters. They numbered by a large amount of people so it was easily done. James, Mattie and Harry quickly moved the four Death Eaters into broom closet that sat at the side of the Great Hall. 

We all stood outside the Great Hall with our wand's raised as Hermione, Ron and Neville came running in to join us. I could feel my heart pounding in my head as I stood looking at the doors of the Great Hall with my wand raised. I had never done anything like this before and now I felt determined to save the ones I loved and to help bring peace back to the Wizarding world. 

"Ginny, I locked your house up for you." Hermione panted, trying to whisper. Hermione was always thinking about safety first and this just proved that point. 

"Thanks." Ginny replied, smiling appreciably. 

"Right. Let's go." Harry pushed open the doors and the nine of us walked into the room, wands held ready for battle.

The Great Hall was full of silent people and a massive crowd of students and teachers were crowded around the front of the Great Hall. The crowd parted to let us through and there was Lily being held at wand point by a man that didn't exactly look that evil. He just looked like a normal wizard except for the fact that he had a menacing smirk on his face as we approached. 

"Ah, the Potters, the Weasleys and Longbottom. I wandered when you'd be making an appearance. How I've longed to meet you for so long." The man at the front smirked.

"Let Lily go, this has nothing to do with her. Your battle's with me." Harry told him.

"Ah Ginny. Ginny Potter, it's an absolute pleasure. Do I haunt you? I look like him don't I? Ah but only yourself and Harry would know that. Everyone that knew him then is dead except from you two." The man grinned. Ginny had gone white yet she still looked utterly determined. 

"You don't scare me. Those nightmares stopped years ago." Ginny told him confidently.

"How is it that you look like him?" Harry asked, walking forwards still.

"Oh I'm his son. You really think that the Dark Lord didn't have a back up plan Potter? His back up plan came in the form of me. I am the son of Lord Voldemort and Bellatrix Lestrange. Poor Rudolphus Lestrange will be turning in his grave." The man sneered. I squeezed James' hand tightly. How could this be true?

"How is that possible? The Dark Lord loved no one." Harry spat.

"Of course he didn't. When he asked the Death Eaters to assist him with his Plan B, poor old Bellatrix was far to happy to conceive a child for him. Most say that she was in love with him. Poor Rudolphus." The man laughed.

"That's disgusting. You weren't conceived through love just like your Father, that means you will never love. You probably don't believe in it." Harry spat again. 

"Oh I don't Potter you're right. Shall we get on with my story? Anyway when I heard that you married Potter, and that you had children I knew I could get to you through them, so when I kidnapped young James and then your wife, I knew you'd come. However you got away after I impregnanted your wife and then got rid of our child, I knew I had to come back harder. So I waited."