Chapter 2

I woke up in a room. I sat up and looked around. The walls had blue paint on them, and in black wolves were painted on the walls. The plush carpet was light blue and the bed i was in was dark blue. There was a light wood desk at a corner with a matching chair. A blue pillow was on the seat. The computer had a nice screen saver of wolves.

I got out of bed and blinked, suddenly remembering the events before i blacked out. I was in a boy's room!

"Geez Sherlock, you didn't realize this until now?" i muttered to myself and looked over at the window which had black curtains. I ran over to it and tried to open it. 

"C'mon Amy, you can do this!" i told myself and pushed open the window. I jumped out of it and fell into a pile of leaves. I layed in them, a little stunned.

When i finally got up, i made a run for it. There was more houses along a path and then a huge mansion a little ways away. I decided to head for the woods.

I jogged a little ways before i got so tired i had to sit. I picked an old tree stump and sat there, wishing i had a bottle of water.

After a while i stood up and wobbly made my way. But i had to walk. After about a mile, i collapsed, and cursed my thirst.

"So thirsty!" i whispered and closed my eyes. 

I don't really mind dying here. It's pretty peaceful.

I swallowed some of my spit, but i still couldn't get back up.

"Curse my body." i mumbled and kept my eyes shut, ready to die.

Something rolled next to me. I opened my eyes and came face to face with a water bottle. 

I practically tore the lid off and gulped the whole thing down in under a minute. I sighed and looked up to see a black wolf staring at me.

"Crap." i said and scrambled to get up.

The wolf growled at me, wanting me to stay put. I backed away until he stepped forward.

"I don't want-i mean deserve to die!" i yelled, thinking of better word choice.

The wolf barked.....a laugh? It surely seemed like he laughed.

The wolf took another step forward and i took off, running in the opposite direction then where the wolf came from.

Another wolf jumped at me. By it's slender build, it was a she. I ducked just in time and the wolf sailed into the brush.

I ran again, thinking i would be an easy meal.

A light brown wolf stepped in front of me. A white one stepped to my left, and a gray stepped out to my right. The black wolf brought up the rear.

"Crap!" i muttered as more wolves surrounded me. I was trapped.

The black one laughed again and they advanced.

"Um......" i whispered, trying to think of a plan. When they were only a few feet from me, my gymnastics training came back. I jumped in the air and did three flips, landing on the other side of the circle. In their confusion, i ran.

I ran as fast as i could. Thorns ripped my clothes and sent pain, but i still pushed on, not stopping until i reached civilization. I heard pounding feet not far from me, and i sprinted to the end of the forest.

I finally made it out and slowed down a little, trying to get deeper into town. I couldn't hear the wolves anymore, but i still wanted to be sure.

I finally stopped in front of a clothing store. I sighed and leaned against the wall of the store, breathing in the smell of the town. Trying to make sure that faint smell of pine was only faint.

It grew dark when i finally started to walk again. I knew this wasn't my town, so i checked my cell to make sure i knew where i was. A small town.

Only 3,567 miles til i reach home.

I sighed and started to jog, hoping my parents are alright.

It was a little past midnight when i stopped jogging and sat down next to a motel. I sighed, exhausted. I turned to look at the windows of the motel, and wondered if i should check in or not.

Maybe i should.

I decided not to and made myself comfortable in an alley. I grabbed a ripped blanket and wrapped it around myself, wishing the wind wouldn't blow right through me.

I heard the shuffle of feet and looked over there. A mouse squeaked and dug a deeper hole into the trashcan. I sighed and leaned against the wall of the motel, hopping i wouldn't die tonight.

The glint of a knife made me look up to see someone.

I was going to die.