My Brother's Babysitter

Description

What if you are assigned to take care of Mr. Xi Luhan’s brother and meet the 11 other man? Would your life be the same?

You and Lulu:

                “NoonaI want you to be my brother’s girlfriend.” Lulu said while garbing your hand.

                “What?! Lulu what are you talking about?”

                “Noona I want you to be his girlfriend.” He repeated about to cry.

                You kneel down in front of him and cupped his face, slowly and gently.

                “Lulu, I’m just your babysitter.”

Lulu and Luhan:

                Lulu ran towards Luhan.

                “Hyung, I want you to have a relationship with Soo Ah unnie” while doing beautiful eyes.

                “What the, Lulu! Me? Going to like her? Soo Ah? NO way!” Luhan said.

                “Hyung you’re being defensive, do you like her?”

                “…..”

                “Hyung I’m asking you.” He grabbed his hands.

                “Maybe…no…..yes….. I donno know.”

Luhan and you:

                Luhan run towards you and hugged you.

                “Soo Ah-” Luhan whispered into your ears.

    “What are you doing?! Let go of me. Please. People are looking.”

                “I don’t care. I want you now.” He said strongly.

    “What?! Luhan what are you saying?!” You said while struggling to escape from his tight              hugged. But the more you struggle the more he tightens his hug.

     “Soo Ah, I want you to be me girlfriend.” He confessed, while you feel his heavy breath,          like he was inhaling your wonderful scent. Your breath started to feel heavy. Your heart          beats faster then ever.

                 He released you and looks at you with an unexplainable face and then he cupped you face                      and-

Characters:

Kyu Soo Ah

-She’s a really a smart girl. She’s taking medicine path. She’s already graduate. She was left by her parents when she was 18 years old and now she’s turning 20. They left her because of debt. Because of this she became a working student and a scholar.

                Xi Luhan

-He’s the typical rich and stubborn boy. He can manage to have 3 girlfriends in a day and break up with them if he already gets what he wanted, kiss, hug, or even worst. Yes, his smart but he is not using it in the right way. He and his friends are called “King of Different Bars”.

                Jung Hye Na

-Friend of Soo Ah. Her status is really different from her. She’s also in the medicine path. She helps Soo Ah in paying her debt. Smart, for short. “TELL ME WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE AND I WILL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE.”

                Xi Lulu

-A cute little boy. Smart, innocent, lovable, squish-able, so for short a cupid on earth. Nothing much about him.

                EXO

-Like Luhan. Rich and bold. Never been settled with a single girl. Smart but it’s hidden in the back of their head. “TELL ME WHO YOUR FRIENDS IS AND I WILL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE.”

A/N: Hi guys I’m back after 88575785959540302774 years. I’ve use Luhan’s nickname, Lulu, to be his younger brother. I also use that picture to be his younger brother. Anyways, more characters to come in the other chapters. 

[I DON'T OWN ANY PICTURES. CREDITS TO THE REAL OWNERS]

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 03, 2013 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

My Brother's Babysitterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें