I'm..

To:09876546457

Who are you anyways?

"Maybe I shouldn't have asked." Richard mumbled to himself as he was putting on his shoes for work.

"Daddy!!!" Her 9 year-old daughter yelled as she ran to his room.

"Hey, sweetie." he greeted Charmaine or Raine as everyone calls her, his daughter, while kissing her on hee forehead.

"Daddy. Am I going to sleep at Tita Val and Tito Je's house tonight. Evangeline kept calling me last night." She explained while showing her phone to her father.

"You can sweetie, Daddy's gonna work all night. Yaya Pepe's gonna be here, so feel free to call her when you need something."  He said.

"Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!" She greeted and gave her daddy a big hug.

"Thankyou Ulan. Akala ko nakalimutan mo na eh."

"Sige na po, Dad. Kailangan ko pa magligpit at magbihis. Bye" She said as she went out of the room.

"TSAKA NGA PALA YUNG FAVORITE MONG CAKE NANDOON PO SA TABLE." Raine yelled as she went into her own room.

Richard laughed and saw that there was a reply from the number.

From:09876546457

Oh. I'm Meng, and you are?

He smiled as he remembered a memory of his wife.

"Hay Nicomaine. Nasaan ka na kaya ngayon?" He thought.

To:09876546457

I'm RJ. Nice to meet you Meng.

*****
Hey Guys!

thanks for reading and yung mga numbers dito ay hindi sa kay RJ at MENG. I repeat, hindi kay RJ at MENG.

please vote or comment.

Adios, Babye, Arivedercci, Babush!

Labyu all.

-Kaye