Help Is On The Way, Don't You Worry

"Are you hungry? I can make you some noodles or a hot dog or something..." Beth said, handing Liquid a bag of ice. "Well... Can I have some instant noodles? It was my mother's favorite food." He said, placing the pack of ice on his eye. "Instant noodles coming up!" Beth exclaimed, laughing. "So, where are your parents? And your brother?"

"Oh. My parents BOTH got jury duty, somehow. So I won't see them for a few days. And my brother is a night guard at some run down pizza company..." She murmured, rifling through the cabinets. She pulled out a few things, and poured water into a bowl. She placed the noodles into the bowl, and stuffed it all into the microwave. "So, how long can I stay here?"

"As long as you need. My parents won't care. I doubt my brother will even notice. You're welcome here."

"What about my arm? It stings..."

"Help is on the way, don't you worry!" she said, walking over and handing him some bandages. "Beth?" he said, watching as she wrapped the bandages around his arm. "Yes?" she replied, smiling. "Thank you. You're a good friend." The microwave chimed, and Beth giggled as she handed it to him. He wolfed it down, not caring if he burnt his mouth or not. "Wow, you really were hungry. So, how you doin', Blondie?" 

"I... I feel like I could fight the entire world."

*****      ****   ***** * * * ** *     ****** *     ******    ******    *******    *******    *******    *****

Hey guys! I am so sorry for the short chapter, but like usual, school has been killer. I really, really hope you liked this chapter. Have a wonderful [insert time of day here]!!! And yes, I did just include a FNAF reference. One of my friends really likes it, so I referenced it in here just for him. Also, if on the last chapter, the title is "Untitled Part 4", I don't know why. Maybe this website glitched. It's supposed to be "A Brother Above All Others." Sorry!