Chapter 1 ~ Moving In

Your POV

It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming.

On days like these, it's great to be travelling to your new home.

"Ms. L/n? Your house is prepared and you can drive your way to MyStreet," Mrs. Rodriguez said. She was the one who sold the house to me.

"Thank you!" I smiled.

I got my car keys and drove to Mystreet.

~Time Skip brought to you by Nice cream~

I opened the door to my new house.

"Woah!" I exclaimed as I stared at the huge living room. It was like half the size of a basketball court.

I walked to the sofa and threw myself on it. It was sooo comfortable. Just then something was licking my face.

"Celeste!!" I heard a girl said. I rose up and saw a husky. A girl with blue hair walked in picking the dog up.

"I'm sorry! I was walking my friend's dog an- Wait I haven't seen you here before? Are you new around here?" I nodded.

"Yeah I am, I'm Y/n," I said putting my hand out, "I'm Katelyn," She shook my hand.

"Well maybe I can help? And my friends can help too!" She smiled.

"That'd be great! Thanks!"

"I'll be right back!" She said.

~Katelyn comes back with the guys~

"Okay so Y/n is new! Y/n this is, Nichole, Garroth, Zane, Vlyad, Laurance, Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, Lucinda, Cadenza, Travis, Aaron, Dante, Jeffory and Abby," Katelyn said out of breath. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Nice to meet you all!" I smiled.

"Kawaii~chan made cookies for Y/n~Sama," Kawaii~chan said.

"Why thank you Kawaii~Chan!" I said accepting the cookies.

A mif'wa, two witches, an emo, a flirt, and others. Well this is going to be suprising.

300 words!!! Okay, I'll update tomorrow! Bye for now!