Chapter Two

Lucy

Lucy POV:

I've been living with the Knight family for about seven years now and it's 1991 I got to tour with the New Kids this time around and I haven't been arrested for about year in a half now, but for several years after 1984 I did get arrested and Jordan got fed up with it so he stopped bailing me out after a year in a half ago, but then we all got to Louisville, Kentucky. Donnie, Danny, and I were hanging out in the hallway. Suddenly, a fire extinguisher exploded on me and Donnie,Danny was already back in the hotel room. Donnie and I tried to run but we were both grabbed by cops.

"Damn it," I whisper. The cops read us our rights and then took us away. We were taken to the Louisville Corrections Center, so after they took our pictures they threw us into the same cell so me and Donnie started talking to each other.

"Lucy I heard what you whispered," Donnie says. "When they arrested us."

"Yeah there's a reason for what I said," I answer.

"Why?"

"Jordan and Jon nevah told yah?"

"Told me what?"

"That I've been getting arrested since I was twelve?"

"No they didn't."

"Well that's why. This is the first time in about a year and a half that I've gotten arrested, usually I'd call Jordan to bail me out but after the last time he got fed up with it so I'm gonna call Jon this time."

"I hate that Jordan got fed up with it."

"Yeah well after a year and a half ago Jordan and I started drifting apart and I've been getting a lot closer to Jon, and I think Jordan may be a little bit jealous but in all honesty, it's kinda hard to tell."

"Hey yah know what yah should do, if you wanna make Jordan jealous,"Donnie says.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Well to begin with, it seems that growing up with them you and Jordan were in love with each other, but you seem like you love Jon too."

"Yeah you're right."

"Then maybe you and Jon should date for a little while and make Jordan understand what he lost."

"Yeah I guess." Just then, a cop came to the cell and opened it.

"Okay which one of you wants to make your phone call for the both of you?"He asks.

"I'll do it," I say.

"Okay let's go Miss Collins." I follow the cop out of the cell, and he takes me to the phone. I call the room that Jon is in, and he answers.

"Hello,"Jon answers.

"Hey Jon, it's Lucy," I say.

"Luce, what happened where are you and Donnie?"

"Calm down. We got arrested and the bail is set at 2,000 dollars, and we're at the Louisville Corrections Center. Can you come get us?"

"Yeah, I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Okay do me a favor and don't tell Jordan please."

"Don't worry I won't."

"Thanks Jon."

"You're welcome Lucy." We hung up and I was taken back to the cell where Donnie was. The cop tossed me back in causing me to hit the floor and hit my head. The cop just laughed and Donnie helped me up.

"Lucy are you okay?" Donnie asks, as soon as the cop left.

"Yeah D I'm fine," I say, as I touch my head. When I touched my head, I felt blood, and then I got dizzy.