Party

The first time I took Louis to a party was the Friday after his first day of school here. So, his second day. If that makes sense.

Well, anyway, Harry had dragged himself all the way to my house from school, which probably took a lot of effort, considering he walked over a mile to get there. Harry doesn't really do well with effort, so he fell onto the floor as soon as I unlocked the front door. I literally had to pull his feet in so I could close the door behind him.

"Harry's here!" I yelled. Louis peeked out of the kitchen doorway, saw Harry laying on the floor, and yelled really loud.

"Oh my gosh, what happened?!"

"He walked," I shrugged, leaving him on the floor to do whatever, and going into the kitchen for food. "He doesn't really do well with the whole 'physical activity' thing."

"Oh," he leaned against the counter. I filled a glass with water and put it on the counter next to me. "What's that for?" He asked while I filled up another glass for myself.

"Wait for it," I smirked, taking a sip of my water. There was a few thudding noises, along with shuffling and cursing from the hallway, and Harry dragged himself in, coughing and breathing heavily. I handed him the water, and he drank it all in one gulp.

"Oh," Louis said again. Harry smacked the empty glass on the counter and sighed heavily, pausing to catch his breath again.

"That was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life," he breathed, grabbing my shoulder to steady himself. "And that's pretty good, considering I had to kiss both Marcel and Edward on the lips last year."

Louis looked completely horrified, so I explained that it was during a game of truth or dare, and some girl was absolutely obsessed with the Styles triplets, so she dared them all to kiss. It was during a time when Harry and Edward were in a heated debate over who was better, so neither of them wanted to back out. Marcel, on the other hand, they had to pin down. They're my best friends, but I'll admit it was really hot. Even I'd that's just a bit awkward for me.

There was some muffled laughter in the living room, followed by a few shouts. Louis and I sent each other panicked looks, and Harry raised his eyebrows.

"Does your mum have someone over, finally?" He asked.

"No, hey, promise you won't get mad, okay?" I hugged him tightly, making him narrow his eyes and glare at me.

"He's here, isn't he?" He muttered. Niall and Harry still hasn't talked since the incident on Monday, and Niall ended up skipping the rest of that day, and part of Tuesday. So Zayn and I decided it was time for them to work stuff out, and got ourselves invited to a party, so they could talk.

"Yes," I admitted. "But he won't cause any problems! And you don't even have to talk to him, if you don't want to! In fact, don't even look at him!"

They say you always want what you can't have, don't they? In that case, I'm a genius.

"Oh, I won't," Harry groaned. "I can't believe you invited him behind my back!"

"I didn't!" I lied, glancing at Louis, who was looking down. "Zayn invited him, and I invited Zayn! He's just going to walk over with us, then go and do his own thing, okay?"

"No, you don't understand, Edward's coming," he hissed. "I made him stay out on the front porch because I knew you would do this!"

And, the plot thickens.

I bit my lip and sighed. Well, I'll have to sacrifice.

"I'll watch Edward to make sure he doesn't go anywhere near Niall, okay?" I sighed. Damn, and I was looking forward to getting drunk tonight. "You just promise me you'll talk things out with Niall."