Chapter 1

~Briana's P.O.V~

I almost passed out, packing my luggage like crazy. I have never moved so fast in my life... probably just anxiety. When I started to relax, that's when I whipped out my cell phone and texted Angelica.

You done packing Ang? Flight soon, can't be late. 

In less than a second i heard a chime.

No... not yet.. come over and help me Bree? I have no idea what the heck to bring... I mean what if we meet someone cute? I don't wanna be wearing something ugly.

Hah.. okay be rite there. :D

Since she lives two blocks away, I was at her house in like two minutes. *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*  "It's open!" I heard someone say. I ran up the stairs to her room and as I pushed the door open, I saw  clothes everywhere.  I mean EVERYWHERE... you could barely see the floor. "What happened?" I asked. "Help me pick clothes", Ang replied. "Kay... but we gotta hurry. The flight is in like three hours. We still gotta drive there." "OKAYYYYYYY!!!"  20 minutes later, we were packed and ready to go. It took about an hour to get to the airport, and 30 minutes to check in. "Looks like a lot of people are leaving England for vacation", Ang said as if its not obvious. "UGHHHH!!! This is gonna take forever!!!" I replied. We spent the other hour and 10 minutes getting something to eat and waiting for the plane. 

In no time, we were in our seats on the plane ready to take off. I obviously sat next to Ang and we were already giggling and making a big mess with our belongings. We got the announcement that the plane was going to take off now, and as we shot up towards the sky Ang said,"Good bye England. See you soon." 

Hey guys... so this is the first chapter of this Niall Horan fan fiction. I love writing stories and I am VERY excited to write this... this may not be very good but as we go farther into this I promise our writing will be better.  

Be sure to VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, and show this to directioners!

LOVE YOU GUYS :D 

                                                                                                          -Ariel