KootraHD

KootraHD

ALEKS POV

After I had finished editing my video on a gameplay for an Indie game, I noticed that Koots uploaded a new video on the CreatureHub. Since I was already bored as fuck, I decided I would go and check it out.
He had put up an update video that he would talking about Meet Ups and Live Streams.

I had liked Jordan since the first day I was introduced to him before joining the Creatures. I clicked on the video and his face showed up. My cheeks felt warm and blushed as he started to speak. I was always turned on by his voice and imagined how it would sound like if he was moaning my name. I felt my member start to grow hard in my skinny jeans as my heart beat began to quicken. I began to palm my aching dick that was covered in layers of clothing. Soft moans fell from my lips as I focused on Jordan in the video. I need him so fucking bad. I ignored the slightly opened bedroom door and continued pleasing my hard-on to Jordan's voice.

I then unzip my tight pants, releasing my hard member. Wrapping my fingers around the shaft of my dick, I begin a quick pace. I started to pant as my hand went faster. I let go of my dick and took off my pants and briefs. I sat in my office chair again and put my knees up to my chest and spreading them. Stroking my member, I stuck two finger in my mouth and started to coat them with saliva. After doing so, I put my coated fingers down to my entrance. I rubbed one finger at my entrance and pushed in slowly.

"Ff-fuck....," I whimpered. I then started to thrust the single digit in and out of the tight rings of muscle, making me moan out in pleasure. Then I added the second digit, causing my to moan even louder. Thankfully the others were too busy playing video games in the stream room to hear me. I felt my self coming close and continued to stroke my member and thrusting my fingers in and out of my rear.

JORDAN'S POV

The guys and I were having a blast playing xbox kinnect games in the stream room. Laughter erupted from the group of men as James raged after losing another round of Wipe Out. I glanced at my watch to see that it was getting late and I was tired from the day. I said good night to the group as I headed upstairs to my bedroom to sleep. Then I stopped in my tracks at the top of the staircase. Is that Aleks that I hear. Moaning was coming from inside Aleks' room. Curious, I sneaked over to slightly opened door.

"Ohh..fff-fuck, Jordan," Aleks moaned out loud.

My eyes grew wide as I watched him touch himself to me. My grew uncomfortably tight as examined his sexy actions. My dick was so hard that it hurt just by watching him play with himself. Unable to hold back any longer, I enter the room.

"Aleks?"

His head quickly snapped up as he froze, staring at me with shock in his eyes. He then spotted the tent in my pants and grinned.

"You need help with your problem there?," he asked in a seductive tone that sent shivers down my spine. I hesitantly nodded, anxious as to what would happen next. He rose up from his chair and walked over to me. He reached up to my face onto his tip toes and passionately kissed me on the lips. The kiss itself was full of nothing but pure lust. Wanting more, I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He obliged and I started to explore his warm, wet cavern. Our tongues fought for dominance, but I obviously won. I grasped onto the soft locks of brown hair on the back of his head and tugged, pulling his face away from mine. Aleks whined, wanting the intense kiss to last forever.

I looked at him and said in a seductive voice, "Take off all your clothes. Get on your hands and knees."

Aleks' eyes widened at the command, but obliged and climbed onto the bed. He got on his hands and knees spread his legs, enough to see his little, pink, hole. I slowly stripped of my clothing, teasing the horny Russian. Aleks turned his head back to me and moaned, staring longingly at my hard 9 inch dick.

"Hurry, Jordan..... please....," he whined.

I walk over to the Russian and grasped his round ass, causing him to gasp. I spread his cheeks with my thumbs.

"Are you okay with this," I asked in a low tone.

"Please...... just do it," he whimpered.

After hearing that, I dipped my tongue into his tight, pink, hole. Aleks moaned out loud as I continued to lubricate his entrance. He strangely tasted like honey. I pulled my face away and lined the tip of my penis at the entrance.

"I'm going in," I said.

"Do it," Aleks said in a seductive moan.

I pushed in slowly and stopped half way, waiting for Aleks to adjust. I took all of my control not to thrust fully into the Russian's ass. He looked back at me with tears in his eyes.

" I-it hurts...," he stuttered.

"It will feel good soon. Just relax," I said, trying to comfort him.

He nods hesitantly and turns his head back around. I push in all way and hissed at the warm tightness surrounding my dick. I pull out a couple of inches and thrust back in, creating a slow pace. After a couple of more slow thrust, I had hit a bundle of nerves deep in Aleks.

"FUCK! R-right there!," he moaned

I started to thrust into the slender Russian at a fast pace, moans falling from my lips. I drove my dick deeper, harder, and faster as Aleks started squeaking from the huge wave of pleasure washed over both of our sweaty bodies. Can't handling much longer, Aleks fell to his elbows, unable to handle the powerful thrust. Still thrusting into the sexy Russian, I leaned over his back and brought his face to mine and kissed each other. He moaned into the kiss as I continued to fuck him senseless into the mattress. I felt that familiar warmth in my lower abdomen, signaling that I was coming to an end.

"Jordan! Faster! F-fuck me harder!," Aleks shouted out.

My hips went at an incredible speed and pounded into the Russian's plump ass, making the bed creak.

"FUCK! Jordan!!!"

" ALEKS!!!"

I released my load deep into Aleks' ass, filling him up to the brim. Aleks released his essence onto the sheets, moaning softly from his orgasm. I pulled out of the Russian's tight ass and we both laid down on the bed to recover. I wrapped my arms around Aleks' body and pulled him into a close hug.

"I love you, Aleks," I said, kissing the top of his head.

"I love you too, Jordan," he replied sleepily.

We both drift into a deep sleep, wrapped in each other's arms.

................................................................

N/A:

Wow... That was my first smut fanfic........ EVER. I think I did an okay job, but i'll get better over time.

Leave any suggestions in the comments for which pairing I should write about next and tell me what you think!

Please like, comment, and follow!

See ya!

P.S.: I'm also coming out with The Creatures Fluff book! Yay!