Chapter 6

ERICS POV

I heard a thud in the kitchen so I got up to see what's up. I went in there to see aaliyah sleep on the floor. I laugh not because I'm high but because this bitch is a jokester. So I wait a couple hours

2 hours later

I stared to panic because I figure out that she's probably dead cause she's cold. I didnt call the police because they could just trace the weed. So I dragged her to the couch and looked at her. I grab the remote and turn on Good Times. Then I start to see her move.

I jump up a little bit and holded her. I bit my lip cause she looks fine asf. But She starts to wake up so I stop looking at her body.

"Where am i"she asked

"With me eric what happened A" i asked her

"After we got done smoking I went into the kitchen and got some Hennessey and blacked out" she said looking down at her hands

"Well are u okay now" i looked at her and she nodded. She got up, walked into her room, got her jacket, And walked back into the living room. She grabbed her keys and walked out the house. I got up and sprinted to her.

AALIYAHS POV

I walked out the house and got in my car. Before I could start it up eric ran our the house to my car.

"Where you going " he asked

"Home " i replied

"This is home " he smiled

"No it isn't I have to go see my mom and dad" he frowned "I'm sorry" i look down at my hands.

"I love you " i looked up at him. Did he really just say that or is my mind playing tricks on me.

"What?" I asked

"I love you aaliyah ever since I laid eyes on you" i smile but then frowned.

"Whats wrong"he asked

"Umm nothing I just think where moving too fast" he frowns

"Why would you say that" he asked

"Well your telling me this is home when it's not and now your saying you love me??I'm just so confused right now " i started the car and looked at his eyes I could tell he was hurt. So I drove off.

ERICS POV

I was really hurt I thought she like me but i guess I'm so stupid for going after a bitch. Then I remember dre was suppose to be here soon it's like 4:00 pm so I called and told him to see me next week. I invited 2 bitches over and they sucking me up good.

ALL I YAH POV

I kept thinging and I'm really falling for him so I turned my car around and I head back to erics. I got out my car and I walk in the door cause he said it was home so why not. I walk in to see him fucking some thots. I guess he's over me.

I walk out trying not to make a sound idea care anymore. I head to my grandmas house and I knock. She opened the door and was happy to see me.

"Hey grandma" i kiss her check and she kissed mine. I walked in and sat on the couch.

"Hay baby how you been doing" i looked at her and broke into tears. She came over to me to confort me. She rubbed my back.

"Baby what's wrong" she asked

"It's eric he said he loved me and I didn't say it i pulled out and I turned back around and I knew I loved him I went back to tell him I loved him to find him having sex with 2 hoes and I just snuck out so he didn't hear me" i said crying in my grandmas neck

"Baby it's okay you got to be strong if can't show his love good enough just leave him I know you love him but it's seems he doesnt just don't talk to him for a while then he will see what he is missing" my grandma kissed my cheek and got up. She came back with some sweet tea. It's perfect for tea cause the sun I'd going down.

"Baby you can stay the night I'll go get you a cover and a pillow" she got up and came back with a cover and a pillow

"Thank you mama" i laid back and my pager starts going off. I look at it and it was eric he called at least 15 times. I threw it at the wall and it broke. I went straight to sleep.

NEXT MORNING

I woke up folded my cover and put my pillow on it. I grab my stuff and wrote a note for my grandma that I was leaving and I loved her. I got in the car and drove home. I walk in and my parents looked angry at me.

"Where have you been young lady" my mom asked mad

"I was at grandmas " i rolled my eyes and walked in the kitchen to find something to eat. She came in behind me.

"Oh okay well I'm going to work and here is 500 dollars if your going to the studio " she kissed my cheek grabbed her purse and left. I started to make cereal when my dad came in behind me. He grabbed my waist and started to grab my boobs. I pushed him of me and ran into my bed room. He came in behind me and locked the door. He pushed me on the bed. I tried to get up but he holded me down. He tried to take my pants off but I kicked him and grabbed a knife. I started to cry. I pulled down my pants and underwear and started to eat me. I tried so hard not to moan. I seen the knife and I grabbed it and stabbed him in the back. i got some sweatpants on and grabbed my gun and aimed it at him.

"What has got into you " i asked he strugged and I just gave him a really nigga look.

"You would shoot me " i said walking closer. I shot him in the leg. And ran downstairs and went to a store cause I can't trust anyone anymore. I went into walmart and I see someone familiar Fuck it's eric. He looked at me and walking towards me. I backed away and ran to my car. He ran up to my door and said open it i shook my head and started the car. He was now banging on the window. I rolled down my window.

"What do you want" i ask with a attitude

"Why haven't you been answering my calls" he asked concerned.

"Because they were sucking on you" he looked at me confused and then he got the message and his eyes widen.

"Baby I can expla-" i cut him off

"No I don't want to hear it all I wanted was for you to there for me"i was crying. He grabbed my hand threw the window and rubbed it. I pulled away and backed up. And I had to get out of here..............boom