Prologue

Swimming ;

Flap your legs and arms around a bit in a body of water and your doing it. Simple right? If only it was, then everyone would doing, though some simply think is ugly. Swimming takes much more then flailing your limbs about, sure to the untrained eye swimmers look insane; after all, we evolved to walk on land, so why go backwards? Why?

Because to those who understand what it is to swim, its more then a sport, it's more then just 'devolving'. To the people really who love swimming and enjoy the water know, you really feel.. free.

"Kaori-chan! Is there a Kaori-chan present?"

Kaori looked away from the window, the teacher was sourly calling out the students names, he didn't even seem to care about the genders. It wasn't just his name he was guessing the wrong gender of, no that's completely normal, he had a feminine name. God only knows what Kaori's mother was thinking. He was even saying the wrong genders of the names that were clearly male and female. The teacher obviously didn't want to be here.

Kaori scoffed 'That makes two of us..' he thought and then simply raised his hand "Present!" He watched the teacher's head shoot up from the paper, noting that it was a male voice that replied. "Are you playing with me boy?" The teacher responded and Kaori watched as a vain seemed to pop from the older mans head, clearly trickery in this classroom happened a lot. The young man sighed running a hand through his black hair to push back the bangs falling in front of his eyes.

"No sir, that is my name." Kaori watched as the other students covered there mouths to keep from laughing. 'Laugh please, it wouldn't be the first time.' He put his hand down and turned to look out the window and resumed leaning on his arm to support his head from falling. 'Once i graduate this school, no ones gonna laugh at me anymore,'  he smiled at the thought.

'That'd be nice.'

~~~

Athour's note: Thank you for reading! I know it's short for a prologue, but its my first story on WATTPAD and i wanna see if people even like it! :D