Chapter Three: Car Ride

I watched as she walked away but before exiting the stadium I yelled to her "I never caught your last name!", she replied "It's Davis!" giving me a wink and leaving.

As Kaylee and I were about to leave the stadium Justin yelled to me "I never caught your last name!"

I replied, "It's Davis!" Giving him a wink before opening up the large doors and walking outside into the warm summer breeze. Outside of the stadium Kaylee and I took a few pictures in front then began to walk to her car, taking a few artistic pictures on the way. We got to her car, a midnight blue convertible Saab, and hopped in.

"OH MY GOSH! That.was.amazing!" She screamed, her arms failing around like a mad man with the keys still in her hands.

"What?" I replied

"That! That was amazing!" She pointed back towards the stadium.

"The concert, the signing, the everything..It was amazing! How you got pulled up onstage and got sung to and watched from backstage and then the best part of all.. You had a conversation with Justin himself FOR ALMOST TWO.HOURS. It's amazing!"

"I KNOW RIGHT?!" My inner fan-girl finally came out. "I still can't believe it myself! Am I in a dream? Pinch me please. Actually.. no don't! I want to savor this some more."

We both looked at each other at the same time and put our hands together and started bouncing around in our seats screaming at the top of our lungs. Then finally, laying back and laughing.

"So what exactly is going through your head right now?" She asked while starting the car.

"I don't know, honestly. I'm kinda just.. speechless right now. I keep feeling like I'm about to wake up to realize this is all a dream. But it's not right? Oh my gosh. I don't even know what to say."

We stopped at a gas station to get a little gas for the road and so Kaylee could get a slushy. This girl.. she either had to have a slushy or Gatorade/Powerade. She was addicted, I swear. We talked a little inside and received weird looks from the cashier as he checked us out, guessing it was from our excitedness. As we walked back outside, Kaylee sipping on her slushy and i on my Dr. Pepper. I got in the car while she pumped the gas. She bent down resting her elbows on the window frame of the drivers side and handed me her slushy to put in the cup holder.

"So, did he kiss you on the cheek..or was that just me seeing things?" She asked me.

"No, he kissed me." I smiled looking down. A slight blush coming to my face. "But he also whispered something in my ear.."

"What'd he whisper??" She asked as she shut the gas tank and put the pump back onto the holder, climbing back into the car and starting it.

"'Theres gonna be one less lonely girl starting with you'" I said to her turning to face her as I recalled his words.

She looked at me. Her mouth completely dropped open and her eyes practically about to fall out. Its a good thing that we were still parked or else I'm pretty sure if we weren't Kaylee would've slammed on the breaks in the middle of the road.

"SHUT UP. No way!"

"YES. It was crazy. But the kiss and the hugs. They felt great. It was a feeling I never felt before. It sent heat and spine tingling sensations all throughout my body. It was an amazing feeling."

We talked the rest of the car way home about the concert, taking the regular highway until we could take the old one, which was the longer way home. Once we got into town I put the top down on her car as we drove home, the radio was blasting in the car, just barely audible for anyone who would be crazy to be walking around and this time of the night/morning to hear. When we were finally home we turned off the radio, put up the top, and shut off the car. We had to be quiet when getting into her house, almost like we were sneaking in. If her parents got woken up because we were loud they would bitch Kaylee out. But yet, whenever Kaylee was sleeping they would get into arguments, her little sister would throw tantrums which involved her throwing things against the wall that was connected between the twos' rooms, vacuum the hallway near her door, slam cabinets in the kitchen, or the best one of all set off the smoke detector. Funny right? But if Kaylee would dare be anything but as quiet as a mouse when they were sleeping she would get her head chewed off.

We went straight to her room, taking off our shoes and changing into pj's. As usual Spirit her little border collie puppy had been waiting for her on her bed when we got home. I crawled into her bed petting Spirit as I laid down, her tail wagging happily. Kaylee crawled in soon after and Spirit left me to crawl up next to her. The little traitor.

"Love you Nikki" she said sleepily.

"Love you too Kales"

"Night"

"Night."

Soon enough I heard her grinding her teeth and talking a little here and there. Then the light snoring.

I sat awake staring at the ceiling for what seemed like forever. All thoughts running through my head. But one that stuck out from all of them was- Would he actually call me? Or was I just another girl?

No don't doubt yourself Nikki. Everything will be okay. I turned over on my side and doze off to sleep dreaming of tonight.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hi, so I tried to make the chapter a little longer

hopefully you guys like it

please message me with comments or any input

but remember,

comment,

share,

or message me

love all,

xoxo Kay <3