Chapter Six - Arcade

Start from the beginning

Alice sighed, then nodded. "Okay. Fine, but I'll keep training just for the sake of it. And, one day, you might surpass me."

"Alice, no matter how many times you say that, I already have -_-"

"I know T^T but I'll keep saying it anyway." She then grinned widely. "Welp! I've already taken a lot of your classwork time, you should go back now."

"Right! Yeah. See you at home, Alice." I turned around and headed back to class.

~~~~~

"I'm bac- what the hell happened here?!" I stared at a green-faced, winged Korosensei.

"Ah, I just drank thallium acetate." Korosensei responded coolly.

"JUST?!" I exclaimed.

"Okuda-san made them, so it would be rude not to drink it. Also, these poisons may be harmful to humans, but not for me. So, there's one more, right?" Korosensei asked Okuda.

"..." I just took my seat and stared at Korosensei and the last vial of poison. So, counting the beakers... this is his third one?

He drank the last vial of poison, then he began to glow purple.

What's going to happen now?

._. <- Korosensei's face

._. <- my reaction

"His face turned blank."

"Hey, you're doing a good imitation, Aika-chan~" Karma teased.

"I'm confused as heck ._. These changes are weird and unpredictable."

"Aqua regia, I see," Korosensei said. "The only effect they have is on my face. Even if you come to hate me, please don't hate assassination."

What brought that on?!

"Also, Okuda-san, I can't allow my students to make poison unsupervised. It's not safe."

"Hai. Sumimasen deshita." Okuda bowed in apology.

"If you have some time later on... why don't we work on a potion that'll really kill me?" Korosensei suggested.

"O-Okay!" D:< Can't she see it's a trap?!

"Making poison with the target?" Kaede sweatdropped.

"I'll have to ask her what it ends up being." Nagisa had blue lines on his forehead. III-_-

~~~~~

"Get... this!" I exclaimed, hitting the Korosensei ball with my wooden knife to the opponent's side. Score~

"Aww~ whichever team Aika-chan's on, she crushes her opponent's T^T" Kaede whined.

"It was just luck and effort, that's all." I said.

"Quit being so modest! Every time you're playing this, your team wins!" Maehara agreed. "You're a really tough player."

"In that case... Yada-san, let's switch!"

"Wh-What?! Well... okay then..." Yada replaced my spot, and I exited the field and entered the entrance of the forest. I climbed up a tree and sat on a bench. I pulled out my phone and looked at my inbox.

Unknown phone number.

Well, well, well. Aika-chan, how's it been? It's been so long since our last meeting. How's Alice? I hope I haven't roughened her up too hard. Don't be too angry on this little angel, okay~? If you miss me so much, give me a call~ I'll chat with you for a bit.