Prologue

Phone sex.

Prologue:

"Oh my god, tell me everything " Fan girled excitedly the girl sitting in front of me while clapping hands.
The girl that unfortunately happens to be my best friend.

"Okay okay, patience Katie. "

Don't get me wrong, Katie and I tell each other every thing, at least I do.
It's just.. That this subject didn't make me too comfortable for so many unknown reasons.

"Emma, come on " She said giving me one of her looks that I understood as the ' I am eager to know ' kind of look.

" So you know I work in the café... "

She nodded.

" So today, when I finished my shift, I went to take the subway as usual because I take it every time..."

" Em' " She snapped.

"yeah I'm sorry, so I.."

I opened my mouth to speak, but it's like the words didn't want to come out. I tried and tried but it was fruitless. It's weird, because it was always easy to open up to Katie.

However, this time I found it hard.

" I'm waiting."

" He called me." I whispered quickly.

" Wow wow, who called you? " She smirked.

" I don't know. " I burried my face between my hands.

" It's not like he asked you to have phone sex with him." Katie stood up,heading to the kitchen searching for something as I was sitting on the couch keeping quiet. She finally found her phone that was charging and turned her gaze towards me, her mouth formed an 'O' from shock.

" Did he? "

I think it was actually a bad idea to tell Katie about this whole shit, I should have just forgotten about it and moved on.

But you couldn't.

" N-no. " I answered closing my eyes as I felt her sitting next to me.

" You know you can tell me anything. " She reassured me.

" He did " I admit.

" Holy fuck " My roomate cursed.   

" He's maybe from our campus.. Did you.. I mean? "

" Yes, he asked me to talk dirty to him and I was shocked so I told him to fuck off and I hung up but he called again and again and again and after 10 calls, I answered, don't ask me if I counted the calls because I did, he asked me again..and I found myself obliged to do it because if I didn't he will call again, so yes I did." I rambled quickly so ashamed to tell her everything.

" Was it entertaining?" She asked fighting a smile.

" Katie, seriously.. You're not helping. I'm telling you I had phone sex with some 'random' boy and you're asking me If I had fun? " I shouted.

She giggled, her reaction making me more pissed than I ever was. The fact that she was finding this situation funny was irritating me.

But after all, she's Katie.

" And to answer your question, It was awkward as hell.. I was telling him.. stuffs and all I was hearing were moans." I answered, my voice sounding softer because I was trying to calm down.

" Oh my god, do you have his number ? "

" Yes, It's in my missed calls."

I don't know what kind of guy calls you for a sex call without masking his phone number. Maybe he wasn't as ashamed as I was. Maybe I was the only one to find this weird? Or maybe he was an asshole who wanted to play?

I opted for the second answer. He was definitely a jerk who thought it was funny to call people asking for silly things.

He wanted to play right? Let's play.

" Call him then "

" What? " I immediately felt less confident than I was one minute ago.

" Fine then text him "

*----------------------------------------------*

A/N :

So here's the prologue of my new fanfic " Phone Sex".. I know that it's short, but it's just to let you know what my story is about.

Don't be a ghost reader, do vote and comment please.

Can this chapter get 100 reads?

yes? Maybe?

Feel free correcting my mistakes,  It's an unedited chapter.