Chapter 28

We stay at the park for about another two hours, just laughing around and messing with each other. He's trying his best to make me forget about my problems and it works. Me and him stay silent, just sleeping on the grass together. I really enjoy Dylan's company. I really mean it.

"Jasmine, please don't ever do that again!" He blurts out. I turn to look at him, and his eyes are still staring at the sky.

"Why would you ask that?" I ask, looking at him.

"I just want to make sure that you won't do that again. I can't lose you I mean we all can't lose you, J!" He says finally turning to look at me. His eyes are full of concern and sadness. His eyes show something that he's upset over the fact that I'm trying to kill myself because I'm so tired of my life.

"I promise I won't do it" I promise. I really do mean it! I won't ever think about committing suicide again. He smiles and pulls me closer to him. My head lands on his chest as he plays with my dirty blonde hair. I lay there on him in a comfortable silence.

"Let's go back to the hotel" he says picking my head up. He stands up and I still sit there, pouting.

"No it's only 5: 30. The boys aren't awake yet. Stay more longer" I say landing on the grass again. I close my eyes and he picks me up.

"You probably don't want the boys to scream your name around in L.A., don't you?" He says raising his eyebrows. I pout and finally agree to go back to the hotel with him.

"Fine" I whine and stand up. I wouldn't want the boys to go around in L.A., screaming my name like some idiots. That would be so embarrassing.

"I'm so lazy to walk!" I say opening my arms for him to give me a piggy back ride. I really am lazy. I can't feel my legs. My legs are weak. I feel like I can't walk.

"Hop on!" He says and I hop on his back. We make our ways back to the hotel with me nuzzling into his neck.

"Did you guys get any sleep?" I ask curiously.

"I get only two hours of sleep, but the boys might get at least 3 to 4 hours of sleep." he answers back.

"I don't get any sleep at all." I say

"I know! The darks underneath your eyes explain everything." He says and I chuckle lightly.

"True" I mumble. We arrive the hotel a few minutes later and he still hasn't put me down. I like the position that I'm in right now. He's so warm and I'm half asleep right now.

He goes into the elevator and press on the second floor. The elevator ding and the door opens. We walk out and he puts me down.

"Aw" I pout. My eyes are half close. I'm so sleepy.

"You should go to sleep" he says pushing me go back to my room. I groan and turn around, walking slowly. He opens the door of his room and I hear some mumbling like he's talking to someone. I'm so sleepy to hear what they're talking right now.

I am almost there when suddenly someone picks me and pulls me into a really tight hug.

"Let me go to bed!" I whine sleepily into whoever chest it is.

"Where did you go? Where the hell have you been? Why were you outside with Dylan at 5 in the morning? Why are there darks underneath your eyes? Is there anything going on?" Someone rambles on and on but I am too lazy to recognize whose voice it is. I rub my eyes sleepily, and look up to see it's Devin.

"Can you let me go to sleep? I will explain later." I mumble loudly enough for them to hear it.

"Jasmine, I want you to expla-"

"Devin, let her go to sleep" Julian says.

"Yeah she looks so tired" Sean agrees and he sighs and pulls me away from his arms.

"Okay, fine. You can go! We will talk later." He says as he lets me go. I smile and walk back to my room. I hop onto my bed without changing my clothes and fall asleep right away.

A/N: NEW DISTRICT LIKED MY TWEETS ON TWITTER FOR THREE TIMES. THEY REPLIED TO MY MESSAGE ON MESSANGER AND I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE HAPPY IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. PLUS, THEY DESERVE TO BE ON ELLEN SHOW. LIKE JESUS PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN #NewDistrictOnEllen