"Baby we are here now" as he spoke I looked out of the window and saw a huge sign saying 'kids play' I raised my brow.
"Daddy what's this place?" I asked and he smiled at me.
"Well lets go see little one." I smiled brightly as daddy unbuckled me from my car seat and held my hand as we walked into the huge building.

Once inside daddy paid for us to go in. Through a huge green double door there was a ginormous play area. It was filled with different areas; slides, ball pits, sand, and a stuffie area. I looked up at daddy.
"This place looks so cool daddy" he nodded his head.
"Yeah I thought you'd like it baby. Go play now I'm going to sit here" he pushed me a tad but I ran back and grabbed his hand.
"No daddy come play with me? Please"
"Hunny this is for you to go play, meet some friends. Daddy's just going to sit here. You need me I'll be right here okay?" I smiled a fake but believable smile even though I wasn't happy. Nobody likes me so I can't make nice friends.
"Otay daddy well I'm going to that stuffie place can't you sit closer please?" He nodded his head and grabbed my hand as I rushed over to the stuffie mountain.

I was playing with a cute bunny stuffie when I saw a huge stitch stuffie out of the corner of my eye. I dropped that bunny as quick as I could and ran over to the stitch, luckily no one was playing with him. I grabbed him and ran over to the table where daddy was sitting.
"Well who is this then?" He quirked his eyebrow. I giggled " it's me daddy it's Esme" he smiled at me his super bright charming smile.
"Ohh you little cutie Come here" I pointed to his knee so I hopped on to his lap. I tried to squeeze stitch in too between the table and my lap but he was too big to fit so I put him on the table. Daddy then grabbed my cheeks softly and kissed my lips. Oh I couldn't get enough of how sweet he tasted.  So obviously I kissed back as my cheeks turned a bright red shade.

"So baby who's this you behave here then?" He smiled pointing to stitch. I just let out a little huff. "Daddy it's stitch you should know his name now" I giggled at the end.
"Hey missy what's with the attitude? Huh"
"I Sowwy dada" I blushed again.
"So where did you find stitch then?" I smiled and pointed at the mountain.
"He was in there nobody was playing with him though daddy so I picked him up" he nodded his head.
"I love stitch daddy" I heard him mutter under his breath "oh and I love you too " hehehe silly daddy of course I love him. I kissed him on the cheek just as I did my tummy grumbled pretty loudly.
"Is someone hungry?" Daddy quirked his brow as I nodded dramatically. He nodded too " okay let's get you something to eat and then you can go play some more yes?" Again I nodded "yes daddy"

After we ordered the food only took about 15 minutes to get to us. When it finally did arrive I ate my Dino nuggets with mashed potato. Daddy has said I can only get Dino nuggets if I got fruit for dessert. It was either this way or ewwie fish with new potatoes and peas ewwwie but I would have got chocolate cake. But I went for the nuggets cause I like fruities as well. I ate nearly all my food then went onto my fruit. There were strawberries, kiwi, banana and apple yummy. I ate all the fruit and daddy told me I did a good job. Yay I love being a good girl.

"Do you wanna go play some more baby?" I shook my head no and daddy frowned.
"Why baby what's wrong baby?" I frowned.
"Well nobody like me, they never play with me and I'd rather be with you" I smiled at the last part trying to cover me talking badly about myself. He just smiled down at me and kissed my temple.
"I'd rather be with you too, than round all these little snottys who can't see an amazing little girl they could play with. When she's right in front of you" I burst out into a fit of giggles at that.
"Daddy you silly lets go" he smiled and grabbed my hand as he led me to the door. I was kinda sad cause we had to leave stitch at the table he looked so lonely.
"Daddy stitch looked so lonely at they table all on his own" I poured.
"I know baby shall I see if they'll let you keep him?" I nodded frantically as daddy spoke to the manager.

"Hey so my little one here really fell in love with your stitch teddy and we were wonderingif we could buy him from you?" The manager nodded his head and I squealed in happiness as daddy was pulling out his wallet to pay for stitch. "Little one go run and get stitch off the table over there" I nodded and ran to get him luckily no one had picked him up yet.

"Daddy daddy can we go home now?"I tugged on his jumper as he was talking to the mr manager man for ever.
"Ok kitten one minute can you not see daddys talking?" I huffed and walked over to the closest Bench with my back pack and my new stitch. Eugh why can't daddy pay attention to me, first he doesn't wanna play with me then he leave me to go talk to that man. I grunt again just as someone sits down next to me.
"Hey what's up little one why you all huffy and puffy all of a sudden?" I shook my head and didn't reply to daddy as I stood up.
"Eugh can we just go now please?" I tried to be polite by adding the please at the end. Daddy just nodded this time grabbing my hand as we walked out.
"Finally we are outta there" I cheered as I sat in my car seat "you're coming home with my stitch"I hugged him.

-at home now-
I was sat on the stairs playing with stitch when I heard daddy coming down the stairs and sitting next to me. "Baby girl have I done something to upset you?" I shook my head no.
"Then why are you not talking to me? Come on pretty girl tell me what's wrong" I smiled up at daddy contemplating whether to tell him or not.
"Uhhh I-it's just I wa-ant to feel you I a-am ready." I looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows shaking his head as he realised what I meant.
"Baby you're not ready for that. I don't want you to regret it" I got tears in my eyes, he obviously doesn't want me I'm just a stupid silly girl. He'll want a real woman not a person like me.
"Baby no don't cry we will one day just not yet okay? I promise it will be worth the wait until you are really ready." I shook my head.
"But I am ready daddy" I sighed giving in I'll just forget about this for now.
"Come on princess lets go watch some cartoons before your bedtime huh?" I nodded enthusiastically kissing his cheek before running to the living room.