How to Enter the KIS Awards?

RULES:

There are several categories you can choose for participation. You can enter your book in as many categories as it applies, but please note that a book will be eligible to win in only one category. This allows us to view and select a diverse group of literature. Judges will score each book, including vote on "Steamiest Couple" category.

1. Your story must have at least 3 chapters to qualify

2. Your story must be of the Romance genre, meaning the story must revolve around a romantic plot. Sub plots are okay, but the story must have a HEA (Happily Ever After) ending or HFN (Happy For Now)

3. Your story must stay within the Wattpad Content Guidelines with no Prohibited Content. If you don't know what those are, please reference the guideline link on the profile page.

4. Your story must have the #KISAwards2017 tag.  Other tags are optional.

HOW TO ENTER:

Deadline to enter: February 28, 2017

1. REGISTER your books via our KIS Awards submission form located on our profile link.Wattpad doesn't do a good job with Romance genre labels, so instead, we'll need participants to enter their titles and specify the genre of the book in this manner for the "Best in Genre" category. Failure to register your entries via the submission form will get your book disqualified.

2. TAG all the book(s) you choose to enter with this: #KISAwards2017

3. ADD this book to your public reading list to get updates and spread the word!

4. FOLLOW this KIS Awards profile to get announcements!

All steps must be completed by February 28, 2017 (11:59 PM CST)

Optional: We'll have a cutesy sticker for participants to add to your book. Wear it with pride and good luck!

Easy, right? We thought so! Now go and write your best and greatest romance! Remember to Keep It Steamy, my friends!