I laid her on the bed, and gently placed myself to where I was hovering over her just a little, to where I wasn't pressing on the babies.

I slowly slid inside her wet honey as she moaned and groaned out in pleasure.

." right the - eee - re,...  " she panted and moaned.

I picked up the paste just a little as she clawed at my back, I pecked her lips and stoked about 6 more times before we both came.

-

I took a shower and got the kids up, today was Kayla's 9th birthday and to be honest, I wanted her to have everything! ya know, the best but she didn't want anything really .

All she asked for was to go skating, out to eat and shopping.

I felt like she deserved more though.

Jameka

First, we took Kayla  skating. We got a pair of skates each and put them on .

Kayla and RaSheen got on the floor and started skating and dancing around.

Dakheem sat adjcent to me as I laid acrostic a bench.

" why don't you skate? " I asked him, . He stopped kicking the floor and looked at me " I told you, mommy I'm your protector. Someone has to look after you. " he said, looking around them .

" baby, that's real sweet. " I said, chuckling . It was then that I knew I had a true mama's boy.

After KaShad, Kayla and RaSheen skated their ass off, and became weary, we went shopping.

-

At the mall

We all walked through the mall, spitting into just me and kay, and KaShad and the boys. They didn't want to shop with us, because they didn't like the feminine stores that we go into.

We agreed to meet back up in 25 minutes at the front entrance.

After shopping for a little awhile,

we met back up and put the bags in the trunk.

I placed my hand on the small of my back and wobbled to the passenger seat. I grunted a little while entering the car.

KaShad eyes furrowed as he put the key in the ignition " you okay mama's? " he asked, concerned.

I nodded and he placed his hand on my stomach, rubbing it in a circular motion " you gonna be just fine don't worry babyma " he assured me, I smiled and laid my head back on the headrest..

We were now on our way to Kayla's favorite place, CiCi's pizza. She loved pizza!

.

We ate , paid and left.

Next, we headed over to Ms.Valerie's house. She said she had something planned for Kayla.

I guess the kids noticed we were going in the direction of their grandmother's house " ohhh yeah, yay! " they cheered, KaShad and I chuckled and continued conversing amongst ourselves.

Kayla knocked on the door and Ms. Valerie swung the door open with a big smile on her face,  " HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAY! " everyone screamed.

Kayla looked around in awe as everyone started handing her gifts, and hugging her tightly.

She giggled as she opened up a few gifts, she mostly just opened the shoes. She had two pair of Tim's, one pair was brown and the other pair was pink.

After she opened two gifts, Kashad took the rest out to the truck.

KaShad

As i was putting in the last gift and closing my trunk, I felt somebody presence behind me. I turned around, and there my brother was in the flesh. Except, he was in a wheel chair.

He looked up at me, I tightened my jaw .

He held his hands up in surrender " I just want to see Kayla. I've missed to many of her birthday's ..I don't want to miss this one.  " He pleaded.

I shook my head and chuckled " nah, man see you had your chance to actually act civilized and be there for your kids, you know get your shit right; but you fucked all that up. " I said, beginning to walk away.

He wheeled beside me " look man, im sorry for what happened to Kj. I wasn't thinking, I was just mad and wanted revenge. Come on dawg, don't you got a heart Shad? Damn. " he cursed..

Every time Kj name was mentioned, I'd get angry all over again. I'm still grieving lowkey.

I saw the sincerity in his eyes, but it still wasn't enough for me to forgive his ass. I shook my head and said one thing else before walking in the house and shutting the door

" stay the fuck away from my family, let me catch you around any of them and i'll dead yo bitch ass! "