Chapter 17

* One month later *

RaShad

After the altercation between me and my brother, I had to have surgery and therapy. I'm still getting therapy twice a week . It's only been a month.

I can no longer have any kids, the bat my son hit me with fucked me up for life. I felt like I deserved it though , I now reside in Arizona .

Jade ' and I are in a complicated relationship, I just feel like she the only one that understands me and she been there for me every since that day KaShad left us for dead . 

I thought I was cold hearted, but that nigga got me beat. He could've killed my ass if he wanted to, I was stunned when he shot me, not once but twice with no remorse. He didn't even flinch....

From that point on, I finally understood what the saying " Trust No One " and " Don't put shit past nobody " actually meant.

-

Today is Kayla's birthday so since I was in New York on business to meet my need connect , I decided to swing by my mom's to see her, I knew that's probably where they'd all be.

I left Jade ' in our suite and headed out. Did I mention that I'm now in a wheel chair? Yeah, that's also because of what my brother did to me.

KaShad

Meek is fat as fuck . She just be wobbling around the house and yelling all the time. The kids and I be laughing at her.

We're all taller than her short ass. Oh and she get real mad when we laugh at her.

When I found out we were having triplets, I thought about Kj. No amount of kids I have can bring back my first kid, but I know this is probaly just rebirth for my little man.

We laying on our king size bed, well she's sitting on my back massaging my shoulders and shit .

" ahhh ssss " I hissed , as something cold glidded down my back.

" shhhhh . " Jameka whispered against my skin.

" baby , baeee .. what you doing ma ? " I moaned, I ain't gone lie; I felt like a bitch getting fucked...

I wanted her to take control though , since she's pregnant I wanted to be as gentle as possible.

" it's ice, " she said, still twirling her tongue around in the puddle she left in the center of my back.

" fuck mamai . that shit cold . " I groaned.

" tell me you don't like it though? " she whispered.

" I love it ma, " I groaned. She smiled against my back and got up for me to turn over. she got back on me , but this time she was sitting on my stomach tugging at my belt.

I raised an eyebrow " no ma, I don't want to hurt my babies. " I said, holding her stomach.

She smacked her lips, and undid my belt and slid my pants down.

" ma - " I said, trying to put my jeans back on.

" stop it . " she growled.

I stopped and let her do her thing.

She grabbed my now erect pole and stroked it . After a few more minutes of doing that, she slid down on it slow and lifted her ass up and down driving me crazy.

I grabbed her hips, moving in the same motion at the same paste.

" erhmmmm, uhhh yesss! " Jameka screamed and moaned, riding me fast, slow then fast again.