I thought we were friends til the End

Start from the beginning

I laughed as a horn beeped. I picked up my phone and said, "Bye, Pauly L."

He chuckled as he walked out of my room and downstairs. I followed him and into the living room. Most of the pack was there watching some game. I said, "I'm going to hang out with Jake. He's picking me up. I'll see you later, guys."

They waved as I yelled, "Bye, Emily."

Emily yelled, "See ya!" From the kitchen. I walked outside, and there was a orange truck in my driveway. Bella's truck. I was considering going back inside before Jake waved at me from the passenger seat. Shoot. I texted him:

I didn't think Bella was going to be here. I don't want her here. I thought I was just us. But no, I think I'm just goinng to go back inside. Bye, Jacob.

I saw him read the text and frown. He said something to Bella and hopped out of the car. He frowned and strode over to me. He said, "WTF I mean seriously. What's wrong with her? Don't go inside, please."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Jacob, I'm not going with to just sit in the garage, bored out of my mind. Or if you take the nikes out, I'll be stuck on the road, alone. No thanks. And what's wrong with Bella? Oh, I can say a lot of things, Black, but they aren't nice so I won't." My phone buzzed and I flipped it open:

From Alec: Hey, so you want to hang out? ;)

Olivia: Sounds fun! We can hang at the park (:

Jake said, "Who are you texting?"

I snorted, "Is that any matter to you? Now run along and play with the Leechlover."

He quickly took the phone out of my pocket and starteed reading my messages. I pounced on him and snarled, "Give. Me. My. Phone. Black."

HE handed it to me and said, "You've been texting Alec. You guys are going to hang out. I thought you were going to hang out with me."

I said, "I did too. Then I found mthe parasite lover was coming, and you'll just ignore me either way so what's the point? It's not like you'll notice me. I mean, you haven't noticed me anytime Bella's been around. Even when she's not, you're moaning about how she doesn't love you. I don't want too. Call me when you're again."

I turned one heel and his hand catched my arm. He murmured, "Liv, I'm sorry. I don't mean to ignore you."

I shook his hand off and he grabbed my waist and spun me around. He growled, "I'm trying to talk to you. To apologize."

I said, "Sorry's just another word. You aren't going to change. You've been like this since the bloodsucker came back. It's June for God's sake." I whispered, "The guys gave up on you and your little depression, and I think I might too. I'm sorr, Jake. I tried." A tear leaked down my cheek as I ran inside and up to my room. I heard him call after me as I slamed my door shut. I locked it and I looked out the window.

Bella's truck was leaving without Jake. Someone pounded on my door and I said, "Who is it?"

Jacob called, "Liv, it's me. Let me in. Please."

I sghed and groaneed, "Why?"

He begged, "I left Bella to talk to you. Please."

I sighed and walked over to the door. I unlocked it and then I flopped down on my bed. He creaked the door open and walked in. He sat on my bed and moaned, "Olivia Marie Uley. Look at me."

I buried my head into the pillow and moaned, "Why?"

He said, "Because. I need to apologize."

I ripped my head off the pillow and snarled, "How many times have you apologized to me? For her and slutty self?"

He started shaking and growled, "Don't call her a slut."

I exclaimed, "HERE WE GO AGAIN. YOU ALWAYS FREAKING DEFEND HER IF WE SAY ONE BAD THING AGAINIST HER. You've never stuck upp for me to her when she's called me a whore, a slut, a bitch, and some other not nice words. You've enever because all of your time went to BELLA. No effing time for your best friend. GET OUT!"

He drooped his head and slowly moved to door. Once there, he looked back with sorrow and murmured, "I've really screwed thing up."

I yelled, "You just got that." I started shaking with anger and I shoved past him and started running downstairs. Everyone stared at me as I ran, shaking, towards the back door. I phased as I was running, and went into wolf mode. Jared was already wolfie and he thought:

Whoa, never seen anyone this pissed before. What happened?

I said, "Don't. Want to talk about it." He had already seen my thoughts and he phased back. I was still shaking and I took a deep breath. Jacob entered my thoughts and I quickly phased back. I was naked and I quickly grabbed a huge t-shirt on the ground. I ran back to my house, controlling the anger relish throughout me. I quickly climbed up on the tree that was close to my window and I jumped inside my room. Embry was laying on my bed and he grinned at me. I smiled halfheartedly and I went to my closet. I grabbed a t-shirt and some sweats and quickly changed in the closet.

I came out and I flopped on the bed next to Embry. I sighed, "Sleep with me tonight so Jacob doesn't come in."

He yawned and nodded and I drifted off to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so tell me whethjer you like