Jacks BackStory

INTRO

------------------------

There was a lab, a lab called A.T.F or know as Animal Testing Facility; I called it hell. A.T.F wanted to make a new type of human. A human that was part cat and part human. They forcefully took one boy and one girl. They left them in isolation for about a year before the two locked in the room fell in love. They injected genes of cats and other genetically modified genes into the baby inside of the woman. It was later to be found out that their experiment had worked and the baby to be born was going to be a boy and he would have ears and a tail. After he was born the scientist took the child away from the parents. The child never knew who his parents were, nor would he ever. Day after day until he was about 15 years old they did experiments. They tested his abilities and capabilities. 

But eventually, they found out he could morf into 4 different things: a baby cat, a little boy, a half human and half cat, and a human. They locked him up after this, afraid he would escape, and only let his out to stretch and get air. After awhile most of the scientist got hungry for more, they wanted more data, more information, more everything. They wanted him to have intercourse with another human being. A group of scientists in the experiment argued continuously against the other scientists. They wanted the only one of the neko kind to be safe, not harmed. But eventually, the other scientists got that group of scientists fired. 

He was 20 at the time when drugged him and tried to torture him into doing it, but in the end he ran away. He used the rest of his strength to turn into a cat and hide until he rested enough to do something. The neko was never really taught much. He didn't know really know proper English that well, and he could only spell his name a few other things. He was prey in a room full of predators. 

He eventually found an alley way, and hid underneath the rotting crates. He turned into a little boy, which was easier to be in, and pulled newspapers over himself. Scared, he backed into the corner of the crates and watched as endless people walked passed him, none of them paying him any mind. He fell asleep to the sound of rain, and when he woke up, he was starving... 

This is where out story begins my watchers. Writing this at 4 in the morning... Because I can!

321 words

*Edited Version:

440 Words

WARNING: Edits continuing and some plot and story line may change