Chapter 11

Y/n's Pov.

"Thanks for letting me stay at your house Cam" I said.

"No problem, you could stay as long as you need and as long as your safe" he replied.

"Hey how about we go to the park" I said with a smile.

"Sure, there's one park near my place so let's go" he said.

We both then arrived to his house, then we got out of his car and he locked his car before leaving.

"Ok let's go walking, like I said its not that far" he said and began to walk while he held my hand.

I just smiled to myself and blushed a little hoping he didn't see.

We then made it to the park and he went straight to the swings.

I couldn't help but laugh at him for being so childish but that makes him even cuter.

"Swing with me" he said with a smile.

"Ok" I said and walked to the swings beside him.

I then began to swing and so did he until he jumped off and landed on his butt.

"Omg why'd you do that" I said while laughing and stopping my swing.

"I thought I'd land on my feet" he said while sitting on the ground and crossing his arms around his chest.

"Get up Cam" I said.

"No" he said.

"You know people are staring" I said while turning to the children who were on the slide, money bars, and the other pair of swings.

"I don't care, they can't do anything about it" he said while acting like a child.

"Mommy why is that man on the floor?" A little boy asked his mother while pointing at Cam.

I tried to hold in my laughter but couldn't and began to laugh.

Cam then looked at me then back to the kid and his mom.

"I don't know sweet heart, but how about we leave and get you some ice cream" the mom asked her son.

"Yes" the boy replied with a smile and then walked off with his mother.

"See what you did, you scared the kid and his mom away" I said.

"At least they won't ask anymore questions of why I'm sitting on the ground" he replied.

"Get off the floor Cameron" I said.

"Fine help me up" he said with a smirk on his face.

I got up from the swing and walked towards him and gave him my hand.

But instead of getting up he pulled me to him so now I was on top of him.

"what are you trying to do Y/n" he said with a smirk.

"I'm only trying to help you get up" I replied.

"Yup your helping me alright" he said and still had that smirk on his face.

His face was only inches away and suddenly he began to lean in until we heard a voice.

"What are you two doing" a familiar voice said.

Cameron and me looked up to see that Shawn was standing there.

I then got up and ran to Shawn and gave him a hug.

"Omg Shawn it's been so long since I've seen you" I said while hugging him.

"I know it has" he said with a smile while hugging back.