Chapter 1: Congrats Champ

“Here is your winner of the first ever Cruiserweight Classic and New Cruiserweight Champion, TJ Perkins!” After hearing that I won the Cruiserweight Classic, I could finally feel the pride and satisfaction of finally becoming something big in this industry.

The very first Cruiserweight Classic Champion. I finally did it. All that pain and suffering. Being homeless for a time within my path to succeed in wrestling. I finally proved a point and I'll finally be recognized for my work and all those years paying off til now.

“Felicidades TJ. Te lo mereces, compa.” Gran Metalik said to me as he shook my hand.

“Thanks man.” I smiled as he climbed down the ring.

All the cheers and applause just making me feel so many things. Happiness and pride with so much more.

Once I thought I should go backstage and relax, one of the staff approached me telling me to head on back to get my photoshoot done so I could go and celebrate.

Time for some smiles for the camera.

Walking back up the ramp as the crowd kept cheering I smiled at all the people and raised the championship up above my head once more as a thank for their support and for being here on such a big day for me.

“Hey, it's the new champ!”

More cheers came from my colleague's as I pushed through the curtain, seeing everyone that participated in the Cruiserweight Classic along with staff and other WWE superstars. I smiled as I greeted some of them before being escorted to where they were going to hold my photoshoot with the championship, Hunter and Mister William Regal.

Man, this is so unreal.

“Congratulations, TJ, you deserve it son.” Hunter said, once I reached them in front of the background for the photoshoot.

“Thank you sir.” I smiled as he shook my hand along with Mister Regal.

“You did a great job on becoming our first ever Cruiserweight Classic Champion.”

“It was hard work, but it finally paid off.” I chuckled as I patted the championship belt on my shoulder. They both smiled as we began the photoshoot.

Finally after what seemed like forever we were done- well I was done since Hunter and Mister Regal had to go somewhere business related.

Man, my cheeks hurt from all that smiling.

“These photos came out perfect! Congrats and I'll see you around Champ!” The photographer said as he went off to check his computer with all of the pictures he took of me with the championship belt.

I nodded and walked off to my locker room to get my stuff and leave to my hotel and just relax after this hectic day.

“Hey man, congratulations on the win! You deserve it TJ!” I heard a voice coming from behind me as I stopped and turned around.

“Thanks man.” I smiled as he came over and extended his hand out.

“Sami Zayn at your service.” He chuckled as I shook his hand.

“TJ Perkins, nice to meet you too.” He smiled as he patted my shoulder.

“How's the bruises doing?” Sami mentioned as he pointed over to my chest and neck.

I looked over at them and shrugged. “Can't feel them still, maybe I'm still on that high from the win.”

He chuckled as he scratched his beard, a small smirk coming to his lips. “Oh, you'll feel them in the morning that's for sure.”

And I'll be ready with pain medicine when that happens.

“Mendoza! Hurry your ass up or I'm leaving you here! You'll be lucky enough if someone let's you hitchhike with them.” Yelling was heard from down the hall as we turned to see what the commotion was all about.

“I'll hitchhike with Ambrose if I have to!”

I looked over at Sami as he had a look of amusement on his face. I looked back to see Seth Rollins walking our way along with a girl behind him.

She looks beautiful.

“Who is that?” I asked Sami as he glanced at me, a look of concern etched on his face.

“That's Seth Rollins’ protege, Vee Mendoza. No one has gotten close to speak to her unless you want your face planted into the ground by Seth. She's like Seth's little sister in a way.”

Vee Mendoza. I'll gladly see the ground for you.

“Looks like I'll be seeing the floor regularly on a daily basis.” I gazed at her until Seth abruptly stopped in front of us, Vee clashing into his back.

“What the-” She began to speak only to have Seth cut her off.

“PJ Terkins, right? Hey man, congratulations out there! You sure did show them who the real kid was out there!” Seth congratulated me as he smack my chest hard with a slight chuckle.

Sounds like a witch cackle to me.

“Uh, it's TJ Perkins, and thank you Seth.” I corrected as I glanced at Vee then back at him.

His face screwed up in confusion, but it all washed away as he smirked. “Right, TJ. Anyways, I'll see you at RAW, right champ?” He walked away before I could respond.

Jerk much?

Sami and I looked over at Vee, who was still standing where she was. A small shy smile playing on her lips as she stared at us.

She's so cute.

“Mendoza! Move your ass damnit, before I do it for you!” Seth yelled once more from down the hall as Vee flinched.

“Bye.” She waved at us as she ran towards Seth, her PF Flyers making a squeaking noise as she stopped next to him.

Huh, reminds me of Benny's PF Flyers.

“You're a dead man if you're thinking of what I'm assuming what you're thinking.” Sami said from next to me.

I smirked at him as I glanced back at the empty hallway.

“You're fucking crazy, Perkins, you know that?” Sami gripped my shoulder as he shook his head, a chuckle coming out of his lips after.

Crazy is my middle name.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I feel like this is crap, but oh well. I did this at 4am.

So this story will be in TJ's POV for now..

I might change Vee's name, but for now it's going to be just Vee..

Goodnight/Good morning lovelies!

Sooo...Check this out!

-Esmeralda x

Comment/Rate/Follow (: