5. Complicated.

I haven't touched this story in two years and have a sudden urge to finish it. Here goes nothing.

~

Oh fuck.

(Y/N) felt her heart race at what felt like an impossible speed. An urge rose in her stomach, to tell him. To tell Red everything. But she held back, restrained by her doubt. He wouldn't accept it, he knew that. He would end up telling his friends, and she would lose the job offering of her dreams.

"I- Ah- No-"

Before she could stop him, he walked inside, closing the door behind him. She was frozen, feeling her jaw lock.

"You can't lie to me. You have to tell me. Is that blood?" His eyes bore into hers.

(Y/N) gulped.

"Yes. I. Yes. It's... It is blood. I just... I..."

Tears began to well into her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Red brought a thumb up to wipe away her tears.

"It's awful, I just... I can't... I can't quit..." Hot, heavy tears wouldn't stop pouring from her eyes, cascading down her cheeks and dripping onto the floor. She turned away from Red, trying to wipe her tears and drawing in a shaky breath.

"I'm not mad, (Y/N). I just... You have to tell me what's going on." Red looked at her, his gaze etched with concern.

"It's just..." (Y/N)'s eyes turned to him, sparkling with tears.

"Just what?"

Without another word, she moved the clothes and sat down on the couch, patting the seat next to her. Red scuttled over, taking a seat and looking into (E/C) eyes.

"I'm a vigilante."

"You're a... what?"

And slowly, (Y/N) spilled. Everything.

~
How many of you sillies are gonna read this???