"A little restless." Louis turned into a specimen of doe-eyed fondness when he spoke about their baby, frown easing up and muscles relaxing. "A lothungry."

"Baby." Harry growled but it wasn't all playful or serious, a tinge of horrid sadness lacing the sound. His mate asking for something he cannot provide broke his heart.

Louis knew how to uplift Harry when he felt low and looked his Dominus in the eye, small smile on his pink lips and light mirth in his almost grey eyes. He takes the man's hand and kisses Harry's lips. As he talks, their fingers become more and more entangled.

"Your pup says he loves you." Louis whispers against Harry's plump, suspiciously bitter lips. "And he knows his Daddy is just doing what will keep him healthy."

Harry stares at his perfect pregnant mate for a minute after the boy says this to him. He frames Louis' face and suddenly slots their lips together, moving them together and creasing his brow in concentration. Louis is so precious, so gentle. He deserved nothing but total, utter dedication from his Dominus.

Being reminded of the session when their doctor conducted four extensive examinations to ascertain the gender of their pup was also enough to make knots tighten in his abdomen. A male as an heir made every Dominus proud, the same way a little princess would. Harry was just ecstatic to have his first-born so soon.

"My beautiful, beautiful mate." Harry kisses Louis' cheeks and forehead. "What did I do to deserve you?"

"Well-" Louis went for sassy instead of sentimental and cuddled up to Harry again. "-you kidnapped me."

Harry pinched his hip and sneakily wedged his arm around Louis, palm flat over the boy's belly. "As your captor then, I believe I've done a decent job of taking care of you."

Louis giggles and it's the first time in over twenty hours that Harry's heard that wonderful sound. "Was that a dirty joke, Mr. Styles?"

It wasn't his nature to gasp or be surprised. Harry merely smirked so prominently that his dimples deepened and he made Louis blush intensely.

"How rude of you, my love." Louis swats Harry's pectoral but it feels like hardly a swipe for the man. "You are forbidden from having such a naughty sense of humour with the baby."

"I hardly knew I had this sense of humour to begin with, haud mirum." Harry muses while he insists that Louis become the smallest form he can whilst cradled against him.

Louis reaches up to nuzzle the side of Harry's neck and whine when the Alpha's chest rumbled possessively. He enjoyed Harry's short but effective moments of utter dominance where he lived up to his intimidating status. Those were usually the times Harry crawled over him and protected him physically from any harm, despite the lack of any.

"We haven't-" Louis let's his eyes slip shut and mindlessly picks at the sewn fabric of Harry's shirt. "-talked about the baby."

Harry makes a surprised noise in his throat that came from his wolf. "I disagree, my lover. Our baby is all we've talked about."

"I mean names." Louis clarifies with a giggle. "Your son has to have a name just as beautiful as he."

Harry won't admit to the helpless grumble his wolf made at the reminder of his pup growing, developing. He presses his lips to Louis' forehead. "Have you thought of any names as yet?"

"A few." Louis replies, not half as harmless or innocent as he wants to come across. "What about you?"

"I do have something to contribute." Harry offers quietly, withdrawing into doubt. "Just one request, haud mirum."