"Haud mirum." Harry seemed to gasp like he couldn't breathe was his knot inflated and he hastily pushed all of himself into his mate.

Louis couldn't respond. He was exhausted and Harry's knot was tugging on his rim, the sensitive skin there rapidly clenching around the wide girth.

"Did I hurt you?" Harry pushed himself up onto his elbows and ran his hand through his hair, drawing back the sweaty strands.

Shaking his head weakly, Louis mumbled a drowsy complaint when he couldn't find a comfortable dry spot to lie in. He twitched and Harry's enormous knot shifted inside him, stretching him out more than his taut body could endure.

"I'm sorry for being so callous with you, haud mirum." Harry ran his hands along Louis' sides, calming the embers of arousal that were finally dying down.

Louis huffed tiredly and closed his eyes, sinking into the sheets without a care for whether or not he was messing himself further with remnants from the bed. He sighed happily and felt Harry's arms case his hips, two strong bands locked tightly around him and their pup.

"I think we can agree that panties aren't a good idea." Harry kisses along the bone behind Louis' ear, a smirk playing on his lips.

Louis blushes from hearing so and mewls when Harry finds reason to magnetise his hips to the boy's pert yet red bottom, digging his knot in deeper. "Y-You simply cannot go any deeper, my love."

Harry's chuckle is marvellously close to Louis' ear lobe, the Dominus' teeth latching onto the soft skin with a growl. "Get your sleep, my lover. Try not to awaken and put on any other lace underwear."

Louis starts to pout when he thinks about his destroyed underwear. "You ruined them."

"I believe I did." Harry isn't even ashamed to admit it. He's smirking boldly and with nobility. "It was quite an honour."

"I've only got one pair." Louis swats Harry's arm when it comes over his chest to crush him. He squeals with laughter.

"I'll buy you a thousand more. One in every colour." Harry professes. "Should you put them on they'll all have the same fate as this one."

Louis' giggles are muted by his yawn. He smiles in the oncomings of his sleep and Harry cuddles him close like he's a lost treasure just recently rebundled. His Dominus breathes harshly into his neck where their bond mark was throbbing with the intensity of their reimbursed intimacy.

"That won't be necessary." Louis linked their fingers together and kissed the back of Harry's palm.

"Sleep tight, haud mirum." Harry's lips met Louis' cheekbone.

* * * * *

Louis announced at something to seven in the afternoon that he was restless and being cooped up in just one hotel room was making their pup antsy. Harry had been on the phone with their real estate agent, attempting to make another appointment for the next day now that their stay has been extended.

Promptly entering the brightly illuminated bathroom behind his Dominus, Louis breathed in the lingering scents of their hotel shampoo - Harry's hair was still damp from his shower - after swapping their messed bedsheets for clean ones. He saw Harry leaning against the bathroom counter in front of the basin that was his target and so shuffled forward in slacks and a crop top of sorts.

"Tomorrow at eight in the night?" Harry briefly glanced at his mate, shorter in height with a head of the softest hair that's freshly washed and dried. He presses a kiss as a greeting to Louis' temple when the boy nears him.