"CAGED" Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

Finally, when they're gone I sighed and slowly got off the bed. I kneel on the floor facing intently at Sen's sleeping face. I've never been this possessive before. I don't want anyone to touch what's mine. But one thing's for sure, White Tiger will not be prepared this time for my payback plan. I'll make them regret pissing me off. I would wash out every single member of them and every branch they have in the country and outside.

I slowly carry Sen's small body and lay it on the huge bed, he was in his deep sleep and did not even notice my interruptions. I lay beside, facing him. I made my left shoulders his pillow and I wrap my right arm around his body. I was even afraid I might crush his body from my unbearable emotions. I couldn't control myself from pulling him closer as I inhaled his now familiar scent .

Sen's POV

 Something crushing me interrupted my deep sleep. Something was crushing me tight I thought I can't breath but when I opened my eyes I saw Shohei's calm sleeping face. My heart started to beat faster.

Ughh. what's wrong with you Sen?  I tried to push his body away but then as my hand landed on his chest I saw bandages around his naked upper body. I gasped when I remembered what had happened. I thought it was all a dream but now, I can clearly remember that it was actually not.

Shohei was shot and it was because of me. It's all my fault, I was a hard headed bastard. When I think of it, all  he ever did was saving my careless ass, I couldn't think of any reason why I was always angry and pissed off  at him. Well, if trying to rape me could be a reason but he stopped at the last moment right? Why can't I do anything right? I'm such a small, useless kid. My tears started to fall down. Everything was all messed up in my head, before the shot out happened, I was so happy that Shohei finally showed up. I can't believe I actually missed his annoying presence. He made me so happy when I heard the news about mom's recovery and that's not all, he even went along with the rides that I like even thought he was reluctant of it, he still came along because of me. My tears were racing down the sheets.

I wrap my arms around his body and buried my face on his warm chest. I did not notice that my silent cries turned into sobs.

"Hey? What's wrong?" Oh shit I just woke him up! I froze when I felt his arms wrap around me tighter but still, my sobbing won't stop and my breathing was getting harder.

"Are you crying?" He cupped my face with his hands and lock his gaze with mine. "Why are you crying huh?" He softly said.

"It's all your fault you stupid ass! Why do you have to get yourself shot?" I said in between my sobbing. My voice was now cracking. "You could have let those bullets land on me! Why do you have to save me? You idiot!" I started to pound his chest slowly, I know his wounded but it was as if nothing happened to him." It's all your fault why I'm crying right now!" I sniffed. "And right now, all I want is to punch your silly ass for making me cry! Coz once I started crying, it'd be very difficult for me to stop!" I sniffed again.

"It's okay, I like your crying face more." He chuckled. Uggghhh! Could somebody slap his face, and please make it on both sides. How could he be smiling right now when I'm actually crying my ass out here!

“Stupid! Now I ca----can't stop crying and it's all your fa- I was cut off when I felt his mouth crushed mine. Not the way that he use to roughly kiss me, but the way a kiss should be done. He entered my mouth passionately and I voluntarily opened mine. He suck the insides and I mimicked the way his lips moved through mine.

"See? You stopped!" He smiled and raised his right brow.

I felt my face turn red but I leaned closer wanting for more.

" It still is not enough! More!" I demanded and throw my arms around his neck. His lips form a curve and followed what I commanded and like his kiss a moment ago it was breath takingly passionate and hot I thought my chest might explode. Then he released my lips again as we gasped for air.

"More!"  When I recovered I would demand again and he'd  followed me like I am the boss and his the slave. He moved on top of me without our lips separating and he was now straddling me. His hands moved everywhere and I was now moaning every time his warm touch would leave hot trails on my skin.Everytime he would put a gap between our kiss I'd demand saying "More and more" again.

Tonight I'll follow what my heart tells me to. I would close my eyes from all the worries and would think only of Shohei and me. I might be scared, but I know he won't leave me. I know he is not a bad guy though he belongs to the world of Mafia, there’s always an exception right?

I think I'm in love with Shohei .I won't hope for him to love me back. But in the tiny coner of my heart, I was still hoping that he feels the same way that I do. I have no right to ask for his heart, I am his possession, but he treasure me right? I was gambling my faith on him and I hope I won't loose. This is all new to me but I won't have to be scared coz Shohei is here with me. Tonight, I'll close my eyes and listen to my heart. He can do anything he want to me, my heart, body and soul is now caged in his hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? you like it?

I need your comment people...

I'll wait :)

And the bed scene? I'll have to think about it if I should include it in the next chappy...

so, comment , vote and be a fan..

I need appreciation fellahs XD